Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Kelsey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

You're Banished - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 9:23 pm

I banish you for going to bed at freaking 3am!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:53 pm

I banish you for banishing me for being tired!

I wasn't tired. Zara was. Razz

I went to bed at 3:00 a.m., by the way.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

I banish you guys for being tired at only 1:57 a.m. your time. Amateurs.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:59 am

I banish you for quitting! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:57 am

I banish you for giggling over my tiredness!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 am

I banish you for making me giggle over your tiredness! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:46 am

I banish you for making me realize what a blockhead I am when I'm DEAD TIRED!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:41 am

I banish you for not realizing I was kidding! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 am

I banish you for thinking that was a lie!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:33 am

I banish you for DASTARDLY LIES! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 am

I banish you for thinking I snore! I don't!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:29 am

I banish you for snoring!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:23 am

I banish you for thinking that I don't get hyper ever for no apparent reason!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:19 am

I banish you for not doing the same at least once in awhile! Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:15 am

I banish you for getting hyper without any apparent source!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:12 am

I banish you for thinking I ate something with caffeine!

I didn't. Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:10 am

I banish you for eating whatever you did that made you so hyper today!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:08 am

I banish you for repeating the phrase 1 AM!

1 AM is NOTHING. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:07 am

I banish you for not being sleepy with ME. At 1am, might I remind you?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 6:03 am

I banish you for not being hyper WITH me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:57 am

I banish you for being HYPER. AT 1 AM. Sheesh! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:56 am

I banish you for being sleepy! Blech!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:54 am

I banish you for not realizing *Same difference*! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:47 am

I banish you for twisting my words!

Razz Silly! I said his APPEARANCE seemed cliche, not his character/acting!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 5:40 am

I banish you for calling Dalton's Bond too cliche! Without seeing either The Living Daylights or License to Kill! Shame on you! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 32 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38 ... 44  Next