Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moments of complete and utter stupidity...

Go down 
+2
Laura
Jane
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:13 am

Jane wrote:

Sure.....hey, have you ever heard of Detective Bones?

Nope! Very Happy

Obviously, we're on different TV schedules or SOMETHING! Didn't you watch One Saturday Morning?
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:11 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

I had my glasses off an hour or so ago because I was about to go get them fixed, and I walked out the front door, down the steps, and missed the last step because I couldn't see. I shrieked.

lol!

I just had another stupid moment, thanks to this comment. I was about to say, "Well of course you can't see. It's nighttime." Stupid time difference screwed me up.

Nah, that's not silly; it is nighttime here!

I missed the step because I'm incredibly blind, though. lol!

It is?? Where are you??

Wisconsin, USA. Like my profile says... lol! lol!

I knew that... But how can it be night over there, when it's night over here? I'm confused. confused

lol! lol!

I don't know, what do you call nighttime? I call anything after 4 PM night. It's 6:45 PM here.

Nighttime is when everything goes dark...
4 PM is what I'd call the afternoon.

Seriously? Not for me.

Okay, after 5 PM is night, then.

Nighttime is when I hug my pillow for lack of a better hugging object huuuug

Ooh, that's a depressing thought.

Me too. sniff

Talking of which, I guess it finally IS pillow-hugging time for me. *sigh*

Good night!!

So long, farewell, to you my friend....goodbye for now, until we meet again.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Wow. Uh, for those who don't know, that was the goodbye song to one of my favorite childhood tv shows: Out of the Box. I was dancing to it a few seconds ago. My stupidity is on a roll tonight....

Wha...? Never heard of it!

My favorite childhood TV show was Recess. Very Happy Very Happy

What??!! Never heard of Out of the Box? What about Bear in the Big Blue House? The Rugrats? Rocket Power? Little Bear?

Recess was dumb. I just couldn't get into it like my shows...

affraid affraid affraid gape gape

Recess? DUMB? No way! That show is the BEST.

I loved Recess. sniff

Sure.....hey, have you ever heard of Detective Bones?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

I had my glasses off an hour or so ago because I was about to go get them fixed, and I walked out the front door, down the steps, and missed the last step because I couldn't see. I shrieked.

lol!

I just had another stupid moment, thanks to this comment. I was about to say, "Well of course you can't see. It's nighttime." Stupid time difference screwed me up.

It is?? Where are you??

I knew that... But how can it be night over there, when it's night over here? I'm confused. confused

lol! lol!

I don't know, what do you call nighttime? I call anything after 4 PM night. It's 6:45 PM here.

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!

Wow. Uh, for those who don't know, that was the goodbye song to one of my favorite childhood tv shows: Out of the Box. I was dancing to it a few seconds ago. My stupidity is on a roll tonight....

What??!! Never heard of Out of the Box? What about Bear in the Big Blue House? The Rugrats? Rocket Power? Little Bear?

affraid affraid affraid gape gape

Recess? DUMB? No way! That show is the BEST.

I loved Recess. sniff
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 am

Jane wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:58 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!

Good night! elephant
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:57 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff

Good night!!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:56 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Me too. sniff
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:55 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:54 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Seriously? Not for me.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:48 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:45 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

So how is it nighttime? If it's 7:40 here, shouldn't it be earlier there?

It's 6:44 right now!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:42 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

So how is it nighttime? If it's 7:40 here, shouldn't it be earlier there?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:41 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:39 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

It is?? Where are you??
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:38 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:37 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Wait! I thought of one!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:34 am

Tourterelle wrote:
lol! lol! lol!

Jane, you're hilarious. Mind if I add that to my sig?

Of course not. I don't want my lyrical genius to go to waste...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:33 am

Wait! I thought of one!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:32 am

lol! lol! lol!

Jane, you're hilarious. Mind if I add that to my sig?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:31 am

lol!

To cheer you up... I feel stupid most of the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:30 am

I think my brain had a power shortage or something.

I was reading one of Tourterelle's replies, and I just started singing, "Tourterelle, la-da-da, Tourterelle-elle-elle, la-da-da...." I did a little head swinging motion to go with the song, too.

Anyone else felt somewhat stupid lately? I don't want to be alone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moments of complete and utter stupidity...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2