Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRRRRRRRRRRR

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:46 am

Can I just say "AWKWARD"? Why the hell are we talking about my parents' sex life...WITH ME AROUND?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:21 am

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 1:00 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Uniqueness is better than CONFORMING. Razz

I'm ashamed of you, my own daughter. Evil or Very Mad

Again. I'd rather conform than have freaking ants bite at my nipples...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:24 am

Tourterelle wrote:
YOU'VE GOT CHOCOLATE ON YOUR FACE, YOU BIG DISGRACE. lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:22 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
You asked for it, Tourterelle.

CHARGE!!!

PIPLUP!!! I choose YOU! Piplup, use Bubblebeam!

"Pip...LUP!!!!" *Piplup the penguin hurls a beam of bubbles at Tourterelle*

You lose. Again. lol!

Bubbles? BUBBLES?!

Ha! Take THIS: *squirts Hershey's chocolate syrup in your eyes*

They aren't just ANY bubbles. They are freakishly AWESOME bubbles. They will deflect any syrup you squirt at me.
*Tourterelle gets covered in syrup*

Besides, I have my choco-saber! En Garde!
starwars

HA!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 am

YOU'VE GOT CHOCOLATE ON YOUR FACE, YOU BIG DISGRACE. lol!

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Good night then, Solveig. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:09 pm

G'night, Louisa Smile
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Whilest y'all are fighting the evil dragon Tourterelle, I shall go and take a nice warm bath to wash off the CHOCOLATE Y'ALL HURLED AT ME... lol!

Whaddaya mean, "wash"? For what has nature provided you with a tongue, I ask?

Well, she can't lick her ELBOWS, Solveig, and y'know those HAVE to be clean!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Silly Solveig! lol! lol!

A true chocolate lover would attempt the impossible, all for chocolate! lol!

Can YOU lick your elbows, then? scratch

Nah, but this girl in a magazine could. Lucky her!! lol! lol!

lol! Lucky her, right!

It's a talent we all long to have, I'm sure. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Whilest y'all are fighting the evil dragon Tourterelle, I shall go and take a nice warm bath to wash off the CHOCOLATE Y'ALL HURLED AT ME... lol!

Whaddaya mean, "wash"? For what has nature provided you with a tongue, I ask?

Well, she can't lick her ELBOWS, Solveig, and y'know those HAVE to be clean!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Silly Solveig! lol! lol!

A true chocolate lover would attempt the impossible, all for chocolate! lol!

Can YOU lick your elbows, then? scratch

Nah, but this girl in a magazine could. Lucky her!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm with Zara here. You will never tempt us with your chocolate delights! Even though they are so good...

Fight us, Touterelle! *makes like 300* FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! starwars

(If this is like 300, do we get photoshopped abs too? Sweet!)

All right then, this is WAR!! starwars

Of course. Better they're photoshopped than nothing. In my whole life, I would never be able to get abs. lol!

Oh, and there's stylish war duds, of course!!

Definitely no abs here either!

My stylish war duds come complete with a sword dipped in chocolate, and a handful of bananas dipped in chocolate to throw at people. lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm with Zara here. You will never tempt us with your chocolate delights! Even though they are so good...

Fight us, Touterelle! *makes like 300* FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!! starwars

(If this is like 300, do we get photoshopped abs too? Sweet!)

All right then, this is WAR!! starwars

Of course. Better they're photoshopped than nothing. In my whole life, I would never be able to get abs. lol!

Oh, and there's stylish war duds, of course!!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:24 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

You know, I don't know a single person like me in this town? Sheesh! Rolling Eyes

And that is a bad thing because.....? jocolor

Okay, okay, true! It's nice to be unique sometimes!

BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 Unique10

I love that pic, Tourterelle!

Moi aussi! I love you
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:23 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

You know, I don't know a single person like me in this town? Sheesh! Rolling Eyes

I love that pic, Tourterelle!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:15 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Solveig wrote:
...and when we're done, there'll be hot chocolate and truffles for everybody!! Yippie!! bouncy

Of course. Who could forget the most important ingredient: chocolate? After we have a ton of fun outside, we all come inside, sit together around a fire, enjoy some nice hot chocolate, and discuss literature and life! There-I've encompassed everything we stand for. Obviously, we'd need Mariah's (or the owner of the place where we decide to go) permission to enjoy the snow outside of her home...but, who's in?

That's almost exactly what I wrote, but you posted it before I had a chance to click 'Send.' lol! I am so IN! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Of course. Who could forget the most important ingredient: chocolate? After we have a ton of fun outside, we all come inside, sit together around a fire, enjoy some nice hot chocolate, and discuss literature and life! There-I've encompassed everything we stand for. Obviously, we'd need Mariah's (or the owner of the place where we decide to go) permission to enjoy the snow outside of her home...but, who's in?

I'm in. Meeting up in Canada, are we? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:03 pm

Solveig wrote:
...and when we're done, there'll be hot chocolate and truffles for everybody!! Yippie!! bouncy

And snuggling in the a couch or in the fireplace, reading books. Wow, I'm becoming warm just thinking about that cozy scene.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 10:01 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Done. So we are going to get together to build a treehouse, go sledding, build a snowman, and have a snowball fight. I'm assuming that we aren't meeting at my house, or Solveig's, for that matter. I say that we all go to Mariah's and enjoy the -25 celcius weather. I can't say that I'm not used to it--I lived most of my life in Northern New England.

I absolutely loathe it when snow gets inside my gloves, jacket, snowpants, etc. Then, I go inside and I'm cold AND wet. It sucks. The only worse is getting snow inside a hat. The water freezes onto my hair and I get a headache. Then there's me, always tripping on ice.

Obviously, I haven't had these problems in the last one and a half-years, one of the few things Texas has done for me...

I like that plan, Zara. Smile

I hate that, too. I almost sprained my ankle on ice. Evil or Very Mad

Hey, come here to Vancouver! Lots of snow here! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:45 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if we all got together and had a snowball fight?! Oh, the joy.

I would love to have a snowball fight...! snowman

I only hate it when snow gets in my jacket. Extreme "BRRRR!" snowman1

Easy: Sailing jackets and BIG scarves Smile

I love scarves. Love 'em.

rendeer
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:44 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if we all got together and had a snowball fight?! Oh, the joy.

Easy: Sailing jackets and BIG scarves Smile
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Of course not!

I like taking inner tubes out to the hill too; so much fun. Very Happy

Last edited by Tourterelle on Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 9:42 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Oh, hell. That's SOO fun! Some kids in the neighborhood were spotted with their boards. I was trudging through the snow; you couldn't see my legs! lol!

lol!

I still go sledding, even though I'm the oldest kid on the hill. Oh yeah. victory

Sweet, Tourterelle. You are never too old to have fun. reindeer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRRRRRRRRRRR
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: