Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BRRRRRRRRRRR

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:37 am

Quote :
The war ends here, eh, Zara? Compared to Uncle Earl, Peppermint and Amy, your mother is likable. Peace, CQ! hippie

Hugs all around! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:36 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Yeah, well a sapphire is a pretty shade (actually, gorgeous) of blue. And it would make a unique (*one of my pet peeves: people using "very" with "unique") and beautiful female name.

Stomach issues. Why, is Chinese food not sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth?

Cheese AND Chocolate? WOW. My family DOES consist of crazy nuts. Did you eat him with nuts too, or what.

Ugh...I remember Uncle Earl. At my 16th birthday, he ate ALL OF MY CAKE!!! You surely remember that precious dark chocolate cake. Right? I remember his beeyotch of a daughter, Peppermint. God. Her outfits were ridiculously tacky with the red and white stripes. I must say, even YOU make more sense than her. She's only 17 but already has a baby boy. It's absolutely ridiculous. Then there was the time she totaled my awesome Prius. I HATE THAT GIRL. I can't believe she's my cousin.

And Grandma Lottie? She's just a nutcase. I don't even bother talking to her anymore.
No, I didn't sprinkle nuts on your pa. Sprinkles, though; the colored ones.

Of course I remember the cake: I spent 2 damn hours making it! Then Earl, my stupid brother, went and gobbled it all down like a little pig. Geez.

And even you, with your stone name, are less trashy than Peppermint. The girl was off her rocker, and her son's going to be the same way: she named him Parsley! Sheesh!

Grandma Lottie's a dear, but I agree: the woman's a nutcase. Oh, she prefers to be called "Grandpa Charles" now, you know.

Earl is...wow. No wonder he weighs like 948 pounds. What a fat man. How much does he eat in a day? I lost count a while ago...

Peppermint is...I hate to say it, but it is the truth...a whore. No joke. It really sucked when I decided to go to my room to study for my "How to Cook Chocolate" class final, and I found her making out with some random guy on my bed. And "Parsley" (what an AWFUL name. I feel pity for the kid) was like 2 feet away.

I decided to suck up to "Grandpa Charles".

You know, Louisa Lynn, you should really meet my wacko family. Then Mommy dearest won't seem so bad after all...
At last count, he was about 1500 lbs. Little Parsley got lost in his fat folds, the poor dear!

Peppermint really is, and dear, she's pregnant again: this time, from the guy you found with her in your room. It's a girl this time, and I think they've chosen the name Grass. After Pep's favorite inspiration, I suppose. Ha!

Yes, Louisa Lynn, please do meet our family! Then my ungrateful brat of a daughter won't seem so terrible!

Cousin Amy might be another one to meet...oh boy...

Hasn't Uncle Earl considered liposuction?

And how many children does Peppermint have?

Oh, Uncle Earl just had a bit of lipo. That's why he's 1500 lbs, not 2000 lbs, like last Christmas.

Peppermint has little Parsley, who's about 2 years old, and she's pregnant with a little girl right now, to be named Grass.

Oh, my gosh. Uhmmmm.... Well, good luck with Unc Earl.

When's Grass due?
(You do know this all isn't real, right? Right? lol! )

Grass is due in February of next year.

(Well, I'd hope that nobody was taking this seriously... lol! )

Earl is confined to his bed now. That is probably the only reason he didn't down my 17th birthday cake.

Actually, I was talking to Peppermint just a few days ago and she told me that doesn't know "who da baby daddy". Apparently that guy I saw (can you believe his name was Mint) wasn't the only guy she was making out with at that time. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to accompany her, Parsley and about 50 guys to the Maury Show. Apparently, she doesn't know who is Parsley's father.

Cousin Amy. I remember her. She was just...WOW. She's a genius. No joke. She can communicate telepathically and built a time machine. It was with this that I was able to confirm that Mommy Dearest is ACTUALLY my mother. Amy is only 10 years old, but she already graduated from Choco University with high honors. Hell, her Senior Thesis got her a Nobel Prize. Scary...yes. Now, I learned that she successfully had contact with extraterrestrial life. She is very weird. But better an intelligent Amy than slutty Peppermint. I can't believe that they, two sisters, can be so different.

At least Mommy Dearest can tell me everything. She's honest....I'M SORRY!!! I should have never turned against you. I finally see how amazing you really are. I'm sorry for all the cruel comments I made and the war I waged. Will you ever forgive me, Mommy Dearest?

Still doesn't stop him from hitting Burger King every once in awhile.

Geez, I can't believe Peppermint is my niece sometimes. We are getting that girl on Oprah and boy, is Oprah going to straighten her out!

Parsley's father is different from Grass' father, did you hear? Yeesh.

Oh, I adore Cousin Amy. Her enormous glasses are adorable, and it is nice to know that I really am your mom. We thought Grandma Lottie was actually...ah! Never mind!

Of course I forgive you! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:35 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Yeah, well a sapphire is a pretty shade (actually, gorgeous) of blue. And it would make a unique (*one of my pet peeves: people using "very" with "unique") and beautiful female name.

Stomach issues. Why, is Chinese food not sweet enough to satisfy your sweet tooth?

Cheese AND Chocolate? WOW. My family DOES consist of crazy nuts. Did you eat him with nuts too, or what.

Ugh...I remember Uncle Earl. At my 16th birthday, he ate ALL OF MY CAKE!!! You surely remember that precious dark chocolate cake. Right? I remember his beeyotch of a daughter, Peppermint. God. Her outfits were ridiculously tacky with the red and white stripes. I must say, even YOU make more sense than her. She's only 17 but already has a baby boy. It's absolutely ridiculous. Then there was the time she totaled my awesome Prius. I HATE THAT GIRL. I can't believe she's my cousin.

And Grandma Lottie? She's just a nutcase. I don't even bother talking to her anymore.

Of course I remember the cake: I spent 2 damn hours making it! Then Earl, my stupid brother, went and gobbled it all down like a little pig. Geez.

And even you, with your stone name, are less trashy than Peppermint. The girl was off her rocker, and her son's going to be the same way: she named him Parsley! Sheesh!

Grandma Lottie's a dear, but I agree: the woman's a nutcase. Oh, she prefers to be called "Grandpa Charles" now, you know.

Earl is...wow. No wonder he weighs like 948 pounds. What a fat man. How much does he eat in a day? I lost count a while ago...

Peppermint is...I hate to say it, but it is the truth...a whore. No joke. It really sucked when I decided to go to my room to study for my "How to Cook Chocolate" class final, and I found her making out with some random guy on my bed. And "Parsley" (what an AWFUL name. I feel pity for the kid) was like 2 feet away.

You know, Louisa Lynn, you should really meet my wacko family. Then Mommy dearest won't seem so bad after all...
At last count, he was about 1500 lbs. Little Parsley got lost in his fat folds, the poor dear!

Peppermint really is, and dear, she's pregnant again: this time, from the guy you found with her in your room. It's a girl this time, and I think they've chosen the name Grass. After Pep's favorite inspiration, I suppose. Ha!

Yes, Louisa Lynn, please do meet our family! Then my ungrateful brat of a daughter won't seem so terrible!

Oh, Uncle Earl just had a bit of lipo. That's why he's 1500 lbs, not 2000 lbs, like last Christmas.

Peppermint has little Parsley, who's about 2 years old, and she's pregnant with a little girl right now, to be named Grass.

When's Grass due?

Earl is confined to his bed now. That is probably the only reason he didn't down my 17th birthday cake.

Actually, I was talking to Peppermint just a few days ago and she told me that doesn't know "who da baby daddy". Apparently that guy I saw (can you believe his name was Mint) wasn't the only guy she was making out with at that time. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to accompany her, Parsley and about 50 guys to the Maury Show. Apparently, she doesn't know who is Parsley's father.

Cousin Amy. I remember her. She was just...WOW. She's a genius. No joke. She can communicate telepathically and built a time machine. It was with this that I was able to confirm that Mommy Dearest is ACTUALLY my mother. Amy is only 10 years old, but she already graduated from Choco University with high honors. Hell, her Senior Thesis got her a Nobel Prize. Scary...yes. Now, I learned that she successfully had contact with extraterrestrial life. She is very weird. But better an intelligent Amy than slutty Peppermint. I can't believe that they, two sisters, can be so different.

At least Mommy Dearest can tell me everything. She's honest....I'M SORRY!!! I should have never turned against you. I finally see how amazing you really are. I'm sorry for all the cruel comments I made and the war I waged. Will you ever forgive me, Mommy Dearest?

That saved you from a bad birthday experience, Zara. I read in the newspaper once that Earl once stole candy from a baby. It was all over the news.

Did you suggest to her to take a DNA test with the 100 or so guys she slept with? If she can keep track.

Wow, I am so jealous of Amy. I really wanted to go to Choco University. lol!

The war ends here, eh, Zara? Compared to Uncle Earl, Peppermint and Amy, your mother is likable. Peace, CQ! hippie
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:29 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Dear Louisa, would you like to see some family photos?

Here's lovely Uncle Earl:
BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 Uncle_10

JESUS CHRIST HOLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!! *faints from shock*

Hey, hey, HEY. Uncle Earl is a LOVELY person on the...well, on the inside!

( lol! lol! )

Uhm...I-I'm sure he is...

Sure he is! Despite his greed and lust for women (can you say cat calls?) he's truly generous! Why, he just donated a penny to the Salvation Army the other day!

Oh, wow, so generous! I never donate that much. I usually donate $1 during Mass offerings. It's so selfish of me!!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

When's Grass due?

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:20 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

( lol! lol! )

Sure he is! Despite his greed and lust for women (can you say cat calls?) he's truly generous! Why, he just donated a penny to the Salvation Army the other day!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

When's Grass due?

Of course, Tourterelle. What do you take me for? I'm playing along! lol!

I was just SO concerned! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:17 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

When's Grass due?

Of course, Tourterelle. What do you take me for? I'm playing along! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

( lol! lol! )

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:14 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

When's Grass due?

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:13 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

When's Grass due?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:10 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

( lol! lol! )
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:09 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:09 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:03 am

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

I gather from what I read, compared to your other family members, your Mom is next to normal already. I entered this discussion too late. Do you mind summarizing your crazy family, Zara?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:00 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
What'd I miss?

Let's see:
1. Zara was conceived by Hershey dude and I. Quality over Quantity way.
2. Zara's queenly name is Sapphire. I am Ruby.
3. I killed "Sapphire's" father for giving me some chinese food that made me sick.
4. Ate her father with fondue cheese and chocolate.

That's about it. lol!

Haha, you heartless fiend. Just for Chinese food?

Just. For. Chinese. Food. *glares*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:50 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I can't believe I started this all the way back on the 11th post on page 4. Now we are on page 20. That makes a grand total of 234 posts.

You aren't going to be smart and give up anytime soon, right CQ?

No, you say? I thought you would say that...

I know, right? Just shows what weirdos we all are! (Yes, you too! After all, you're my spawn!)

I'm NEVER giving up. Never!

Oh, and I may be the CQ, but YOU have to call me "mommy dearest." Razz

lol! I'm your spawn and I'm 2 years older than you. Explain that... lol!

You aren't giving up, eh. I guess you'll have to learn it the hard way.

*Zara pours a bucket of boiling chocolate on 'mommy dearest's' hot pink hair*

By the way. Your name can't be just CQ or "Mommy Dearest". What is your name?

Why, it's Ruby Queenly, of course! *sucks on chocolatey hair*

You are Sapphire Queenly.

Oh, and I don't have to explain anything! The dates are, uh, all wrong! *shifty eyes*

EEEEEKKKKK!!! You're sucking on your hair? How the hell am I your biological spawn, again?

"Ruby Queenly". Nice name. Okay, if "Sapphire Queenly" is my name, then is "Zara" just a nickname or what?

Oh, the dates. Maybe instead of 2 years younger, they meant 22 years older. That makes more sense...stupid hospital people.

OH NO!!! I'm talking amicably with you. BACK TO WAR!!!
starwars

*cough* Not in REAL life. I uh, changed my name to a QUEENLY name.

And yours to a lame one. Tee hee.

Yes, 22 years older. That's it.

starwars

Oh. Sapphire is a WAY name better than Ruby.

When did you kill my father, again? Is there any family I need to know about before your precious Sapphire "Zara" Queenly freaks out again?
Um, ew, no. Ruby's an actual name as well as a stone; Sapphire's not.

I killed your father back in '98. Bought me some chinese food, gave me stomach issues. So yeah, I killed him.

Tasted good dipped in fondue cheese AND chocolate.

Other crazy nuts in our family include your Uncle Earl, who enjoys running into restaurants and eating others' food, and your Grandma Lottie who, incidentally, thinks she's a man.

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:47 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
What'd I miss?

Let's see:
1. Zara was conceived by Hershey dude and I. Quality over Quantity way.
2. Zara's queenly name is Sapphire. I am Ruby.
3. I killed "Sapphire's" father for giving me some chinese food that made me sick.
4. Ate her father with fondue cheese and chocolate.

That's about it. lol!

Haha, you heartless fiend. Just for Chinese food?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
I can't believe I started this all the way back on the 11th post on page 4. Now we are on page 20. That makes a grand total of 234 posts.

You aren't going to be smart and give up anytime soon, right CQ?

No, you say? I thought you would say that...

I know, right? Just shows what weirdos we all are! (Yes, you too! After all, you're my spawn!)

I'm NEVER giving up. Never!

Oh, and I may be the CQ, but YOU have to call me "mommy dearest." Razz

lol! I'm your spawn and I'm 2 years older than you. Explain that... lol!

You aren't giving up, eh. I guess you'll have to learn it the hard way.

*Zara pours a bucket of boiling chocolate on 'mommy dearest's' hot pink hair*

By the way. Your name can't be just CQ or "Mommy Dearest". What is your name?

Why, it's Ruby Queenly, of course! *sucks on chocolatey hair*

You are Sapphire Queenly.

Oh, and I don't have to explain anything! The dates are, uh, all wrong! *shifty eyes*

EEEEEKKKKK!!! You're sucking on your hair? How the hell am I your biological spawn, again?

"Ruby Queenly". Nice name. Okay, if "Sapphire Queenly" is my name, then is "Zara" just a nickname or what?

Oh, the dates. Maybe instead of 2 years younger, they meant 22 years older. That makes more sense...stupid hospital people.

OH NO!!! I'm talking amicably with you. BACK TO WAR!!!
starwars

*cough* Not in REAL life. I uh, changed my name to a QUEENLY name.

And yours to a lame one. Tee hee.

Yes, 22 years older. That's it.

starwars

Oh. Sapphire is a WAY name better than Ruby.

When did you kill my father, again? Is there any family I need to know about before your precious Sapphire "Zara" Queenly freaks out again?
Um, ew, no. Ruby's an actual name as well as a stone; Sapphire's not.

I killed your father back in '98. Bought me some chinese food, gave me stomach issues. So yeah, I killed him.

Tasted good dipped in fondue cheese AND chocolate.

Other crazy nuts in our family include your Uncle Earl, who enjoys running into restaurants and eating others' food, and your Grandma Lottie who, incidentally, thinks she's a man.

The worst part? Peppermint loves SMeyer. YUCK!!!

Last edited by Zara Sahana 007 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:04 am

283 posts! NICE!!! bouncy victory roflmao
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 2:01 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Can I just say "AWKWARD"? Why the hell are we talking about my parents' sex life...WITH ME AROUND?!?!?!

lol! Blame your mom. She was the one who brought it up. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRRRRRRRRRRR   BRRRRRRRRRRR - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

BRRRRRRRRRRR
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: