Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?

Go down 
+4
Tourterelle
Goldfish
denizenofevil
BeautyBlitz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Would you be interested in taking part in the Literary Cabinets very own Nanowrimo? Please answer Yes or No.
No
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap0%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes: whatever limit is fine by me.
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap27%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yes: 10 000-15 000 words
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap18%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes: 15 000-20 000 words
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap27%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yes: 20 000-25 000 words
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap18%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Yes: 25 000+ words
The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_lcap9%The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 am

Mwahaha... my evil plan is working!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:47 pm

So, solveig. You say that you haven't gotten to the weird smileys yet, huh? You say to keep things PG-13, but I'm not sure how I'd classify two smileys making out... hugging or looking at a smiley's "butt crack" mooorning .

Thanks. Now I'm addicted to smileys for life... lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:41 pm

Good idea, Mariah.

thumbs
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:38 pm

I propose we all set our own word limits. This way it is fair for everyone. I know a lot of people on here have pretty tough schedules but still want to participate. If they set their own word limit they can customize it around their lifestyle and schedule.

Just a thought.

mooorning
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:41 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle, there you've got your thumbs-up-smily. Among others. God, looking for new smilies is addicitive ^^

clapping thumbs joint flower1 bouncy cup mooorning victory roflmao huuuug newspaper woooork book2 book1

YES!!! More smileys!!!

And although the write-a-thon sounds like a LOAD of fun, I'm not sure if I'll find the time. It would really depend...
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 12:14 am

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle, there you've got your thumbs-up-smily. Among others. God, looking for new smilies is addicitive ^^

clapping thumbs joint flower1 bouncy cup mooorning victory roflmao huuuug newspaper woooork book2 book1

New smileys!!!! Oh yeah!!! cup clapping joint victory book1 book2 woooork clapping bouncy flower1

These are great, Solveig! bouncy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:46 pm

Eek! affraid

I'm not big on Star Wars, but we NEED the fight with light sabers smiley! roflmao
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:42 pm

www.clicksmilies.com

They even have STAR WARS smilies.
Just change to whatever catagory using the left hand menu.
THIS PLACE IS GREAT!

victory

I know, I'm such a geek, but if you can get the smiley where they're fighting with light sabers that would be AWESOME!

OMG I am a geek! book1
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

oooh goody...me likey strange smileys

victory
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

This is the most disturbing smiley of all, and I ADORE it: roflmao

Even more disturbing than the smileys making out, the one smoking the joint, etc.

elephant (Wow, we really get off topic here, don't we?)
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:30 pm

...and I haven't even gotten round to the strange smileys yet... roflmao
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:29 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Quote :
I'm especailly fond of the one that's scratches its bum mooorning

Oh, that's just LOVELY!

Everyone needs to see a smiley's butt crack once in their lifetime, I suppose. lol!

Life is not complete until you see

two smileys make out hugging

a smileys bum crack mooorning

a smiley smokin' a joint joint

and a smiley that inhales daisies flower1
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:25 pm

Quote :

Oh, that's just LOVELY!

Everyone needs to see a smiley's butt crack once in their lifetime, I suppose. lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 pm

smileys make me happy rofl

and the coffee addicted smiley cup

and they psychotic smiley bouncy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

Oof, we're all procrastinators.

But the smileys are so...addictive... Shocked

joint flower1 pc thumbs elephant
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
So THAT'S how you are going to entice people to join, tempt them with awesome smileys.

... you say that as if it was a bad thing... Laughing

This should be me: woooork

Or this, thinking of the time: Sleep

But in fact, this is me: joint

*looking for cigarette and fancy red cap*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:16 pm

Quote :
I like Tourterelle's idea, even if I'm likely to be the one bogged down. Damn. Ah well, no one really needs to sleep, right? cup

roflmao (Does this smile creep you out, or entice you?)

Anyway, I'll be bogged down too, but I think I really would love to do something with writing each month, and I'm glad you like the idea too.

Maybe we could skip December and January each year, but do something for the other months?

clapping book2 mooorning

Teehee. They make me smile. roflmao (Okay, this is offically my new favorite smiley. Ever.)

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:15 pm

GuardianSaiyoko wrote:
no one really needs to sleep, right? cup

That's right, no one really needs sleep. I always say that I'll sleep when I'm dead. pirat
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

I like Tourterelle's idea, even if I'm likely to be the one bogged down. Damn. Ah well, no one really needs to sleep, right? cup
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:13 pm

So THAT'S how you are going to entice people to join, tempt them with awesome smileys.

bouncy clapping flower1 woooork book2 victory book1 huuuug newspaper mooorning flower1

Last edited by BeautyBlitz on Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:12 pm

Yay! Thanks! victory

See, now, this isn't a perverted hug: huuuug

So cute!

And this is me, unfortunately, tonight: woooork
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 10:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:51 pm

Love the name, Beauty! (I need a Thumbs-up smiley, here!)

Ooh, we could do a different project like this for each month; February could be the Annual Literary Cabinet Write-a-thon, maybe one month could be some poetry project (like pick 10 photos and write a poem about each, then share with the group), etc. love

Unless everyone's too bogged down with school, work, etc, then maybe not. pipe
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:15 pm

Great idea!! I just hope I'll find the time to type anything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 8:58 pm

We could call it

The First Annual Literary Cabinet Write-a-thon! jumping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?   The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Literary Cabinets very own NanoWriMo?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: