Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ello, everyone~

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CillyTourtel
CillyTourtel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-08-28

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Hello, everyone! You may recognize as Silly Turtle from Yahoo! Answers.

Well, I enjoy writing and my favorite genre to write in is fantasy. I'm not much of a reader, but I do enjoy a good story and reading poetry. Cilly is a nickname off Cecilia, but it's not my real name. You can just call me Cilly =)

Nice to meet you all. It looks like you have a nice site going on over here. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:41 pm

Cilly! Great to see you here!

As I believe I told you, I am Unkurg when I am on Y!A. You will find some other familiar faces here, as well. I hope you enjoy it here! Feel free to post early and often. If you would like to post some of your writing, the place to do that is in the Writing section. You will see work from myself and from others there, as well.

If you have any questions, just ask Laura or myself. Hope to see you here again soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:51 am

Hey there, nice to see you on LC!

I'm LuthienT from Y!A ... I hope you enjoy your stay here and post often!
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:58 pm

Hey Cilly, You might know me as Wanderer from Y!A.

It's good to see you here Smile
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:18 am

Hi Cilly.
Its chocolateburn! good to see you here,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ello, everyone~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ello, everyone~   Ello, everyone~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ello, everyone~
Page 1 of 1