Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Just Like That
Just Like That

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-02

And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! Empty
PostSubject: And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!   And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey there,

*Laughs nervously* As you can all see, I'm Just Like That, but everyone calls me JLT or if you want, Jay - from the virtual world of Yahoo! Answers - Books and Authors, and am glad to see a few of the users from there too Smile This seems like a friendly place, and can already see that I'll gain a lot from here

I don't write poetry, but hope to make it an interest soon. I love to write stories - mystery is my favourite genre, but I dab in almost all genres. I'm a keen, aspirational writer, looking for ways to improve, an avid reader looking for new books to read (!), and a music lover - let's ignore the fact that I can't sing, dance or play any musical instrument whatsoever.

Hope to see you around Very Happy

~ JLT
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!   And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:33 pm

It's great to see you here, Jay! I hope you have a lot of fun here. There is some good back and forth concerning writing here. If you have any questions or problems, let me know. See you again soon!
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!   And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 9:07 am

Hey Jay
Welcome. I am glad you decided to join. See you around!
elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Kitty

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-25

PostSubject: Re: And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!   And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

Hey JLT!
cat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!   And the little one says, roll over, roll over..! Empty

Back to top Go down

And the little one says, roll over, roll over..!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: