Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings, Literary Cabinet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Greetings, Literary Cabinet Empty
PostSubject: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 am

Hi all!

I'm Kathryn, also known as Kathryn W on Yahoo! Answers. I'm here because I received an invitation from Unkurg/Paul. I thought the site was a wonderful idea and decided to check it out.

So... what can I tell you about me? I spend most of my spare time reading & writing. I do a little freelance journalism, but not enough to make a living out of it. Writing fiction is where my heart truly lies & I have a website that chronicles the fictional misadventures of a highly strung young woman. I've had work published my traditional publishers (in anthologies) and I've self-published two novels. If something relates to writing or publishing, odds are I've tried it at least once. I'm looking forward to talking to some of the familiar faces from Y!A and meeting lots of new writers/readers as well.
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:30 am

Hi Kathryn,
Nice to meet you. I think it looks interesting around here as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:44 am

Hi Kathryn! It's great to see you here!

Take a look around, see what's what. Feel free to post whenever you like! If you have any questions at all, just ask. I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you Paul & Jen! I'm enjoying the site so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 5:07 am

Hi Kathryn. Lovely to see new people joining. I hope you have fun and that you post a lot, too! Very Happy Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Eden
Eden

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Nice to meet you Kathryn. Welcome to the LC ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 9:57 am

Hi Lillian and Eden, thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings, Literary Cabinet   Greetings, Literary Cabinet Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings, Literary Cabinet
Page 1 of 1