Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz   Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I am currently reading this novel, and wanted to recommend it to all of you. I am almost halfway through, and I love every single page. In fact, I am limiting myself to a certain number of pages each day, so that I can prolong the pleasure.

The novel tells the stories of Matilda who lives in the 1930s, and of Jenny, who lives in the 1970s. Their lives are connected through a farm in the Australian outback, which they both own at certain times and try to lead to prosperity. There's a good deal of drama and romance in there, too, but even I do not find it cheesy.

If you are interested in Australia, read this book - you'll love it!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz   Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 3:51 pm

I have now added a review to the review section.
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

Tamara McKinley: Matilda's Last Waltz
Page 1 of 1