Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ONE YEAR LC!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

ONE YEAR LC! Empty
PostSubject: ONE YEAR LC!   ONE YEAR LC! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi all,

Now, that is quite an achievement, congrats to all of us! (In case you're wondering why I am typing up something that has already been discussed in Off Topic, it is merely because I thought we need a change from the last message about copyrights.) Well, we've come a long way. I've been thinking of the first days of the LC, the troubles we all had, and the rough first two weeks until things settled down... It seems like a lifetime away, really! sunny

I am really, really happy that this forum still exists, and I hope it will continue to do so for a long time, and that it will grow and flourish.

A big thank you to all of you who have made this possible!!! hugging

Cheers
Laura
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

ONE YEAR LC!
Page 1 of 1