Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

You're Banished - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:03 am

I banish you for me being happy... Question

(Can't think) lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 am

I banish you for putting BooBoo (?) in your signature, allowing my 5 year old sister to witness it.
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:38 am

(oops sorry he's just so hoooottttt!!!) Smile

I banish you for putting your sister with you...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptySun May 16, 2010 4:34 am

I banish you for assuming it was voluntary!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:39 pm

I banish you for being so mean to your little sister! (Not that I was ever mean to my own little sister when we were growing up. Of course I wasn't... whistle )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am

I banish you for amusing me with your whistle emoticon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm

I banish you...um, I banish you...I banish you for discerning (correctly Laughing ) from my whistle emoticon that I sometimes did torment my younger sister!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:42 am

Okay - slightly confused by that.

I banish you for taking down your highly amusing "yearbook photo"!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 12:00 am

I banish you for thinking that the earnest young man in that picture is amusing!

*Well, yeah, I suppose he is... Razz *
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:42 am

I banish you for not having a sense of humor!
(like THAT was ever in question Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:14 am

I banish you for using one of the most adorable emoticons I've seen on the LC!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am

I banish you for returning after so long!

(No, I don't, really. Please stay!)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:30 am

I banish you for thinking I would leave so quickly!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 2:54 am

I banish you for...having a half-buried tire in your avatar! (oh my goodness gracious that was lame)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:59 am

I banish you for making such a lame banishment!

(But oh my god, Paul, thanks a lot for making me do a spit-take)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 4:46 am

I banish you for calling Paul's banishment of me because of a half-buried tire in my avatar lame!

(That one took me some time to word....and thanks for the laugh Paul!)
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

I banish you for thinking my cluelessness is funny! (Well, I suppose it kinda is lol! )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 5:15 am

I banish you for writing that fantastic piece over in the prose section! Nice one, by the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16