Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I love it here! ;)

Go down 
+7
Goldfish
GuardianSaiyoko
Medusa
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Louisa
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:52 am

First of all, thanks to Solveig for making this! Great idea! Second, thanks to Megan (Epiphany) for inviting me. And it's nice to see a lot of familiar names here. Ever since going on Yahoo! Answers, I've met a lot of great people.

I'm Louisa, but most of you know me as Lynn, my middle name. (I use it often for internet-related purposes) My friends call me Lx4, because my full name's initials are 4 L's. (And they think it's cool. Go figure, lol) When I was still a kid, I wasn't really fond of my first name and preferred being called 'Ik-ik.' (Family joke, haha) Even at 18, they still call me that. Oh, well. I think it's rather cute, though. Very Happy

I love reading, writing, music and arts. Classical music appeals to me, in a way. Curse my parents for playing classical music while I was still a baby. Razz I am not too fond of the music of this generation, though, such as Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, etc.

After a hard beating of endless piles of homework from my old elementary school, I can speak fluent Chinese. That's good, right? But the language I really want to learn is French because it fascinates me.

I have two dogs named Blacky and Bravo. (the biscuit?) My terrier, Mely, died 3 years ago (exact date: May 1, 2005) because of old age. I still miss her. Sad And recently my dad bought a cat which he named Nicky. I would have preferred Nike. Smile

I will end it here as I have nothing else to say. Three words: FREE AT LAST! lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I love it here! ;) 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 10:06 am

Welcome Aboard!

We love our little treehouse and are very happy that Solveig has this brilliant idea.

Have Fun!

cyclops (Don't you just ADORE the smileys?)
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:14 am

Hi Lynn, good to see you, and welcome!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Bonjour, Lynn!

tongue Good to see you here.
Back to top Go down

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 pm

Hey Lynn,
thanks for the invite. Great to see you !!
Back to top Go down
Medusa
Medusa

Number of posts : 270

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:10 pm

Hi, Lynn!

Nice to see you here. It must be fun to have so many pets! albino
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Heyla, Lynn, and welcome!

I think I'm jealous of your Chinese-speaking skills. As I've said elsewhere, I only speak English, medical Latin which is useless outside of medicine, and scattered words and phrases from about five other languages which is even more useless. People kept trying to teach me various languages but apparently I have the most atrocious American accent they ever did hear.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi, Lynn, Lx4, Lousia...which name would you like to be called? lol! Anyway, welcome to the Treehouse!! cheers

I second Guardian's jealousy. I'd love to speak Chinese, but I hear it's a very hard language to learn. I agree with French being fascinating, though. It's the one language that I've always liked (Italian is right on there, too).

I hope we'll be seeing you around here and that you enjoy the forum as much as I have!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:05 pm

Welcome to the Treehouse, Lynn! It's fun here.
I can speak Spanish, though I don't have drop of Hispanic in me. I'd much prefer to learn Italian or something (though I don't have a drop of Italian in me, either). In fact, I'm mostly German, but I don't want to learn German. Not that you have to be of a certain nationality to learn a language, I just like to be matchy-matchy on some things. Now I'm just blabbing
Sleep .
Anyway, welcome to the one safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Talkatoast

Number of posts : 112

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Hey, AngelSavious! Me, Aki F....although I totally got blinded and put my username as Talkatoast instead.
Back to top Go down
http://chronicle.augusta.com/xtreme/
Cereal P!NK
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Cereal P!NK

Number of posts : 41

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:51 pm

Hey Lynn! I love your posts, gee, I love all of your posts in Y!A.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:53 am

Kelsey wrote:
Welcome to the Treehouse, Lynn! It's fun here.
I can speak Spanish, though I don't have drop of Hispanic in me. I'd much prefer to learn Italian or something (though I don't have a drop of Italian in me, either). In fact, I'm mostly German, but I don't want to learn German. Not that you have to be of a certain nationality to learn a language, I just like to be matchy-matchy on some things. Now I'm just blabbing
Sleep .
Anyway, welcome to the one safe haven.

lol! I have Spanish blood in me, but I can't speak much Spanish. My mother's been irking me to learn the language, yet I don't listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:54 am

Cereal P!NK wrote:
Hey Lynn! I love your posts, gee, I love all of your posts in Y!A.. Very Happy

Thanks, Cereal! You're pretty cool yourself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 am

Talkatoast wrote:
Hey, AngelSavious! Me, Aki F....although I totally got blinded and put my username as Talkatoast instead.

I think "Talkatoast" is cute! Well, now I know it's you, Aki. Wink
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:55 am

Solveig wrote:
Hi Lynn, good to see you, and welcome!! What a Face

Thanks, Mod! Haha, I cannot thank you enough for making this! cheers
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:56 am

LuthienT wrote:
Hey Lynn,
thanks for the invite. Great to see you !!

Hey, it wouldn't be complete without you, Lillian. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 5:58 am

Hey Lynn,

It is extremely refreshing to see the sane Y!A users on here. Welcome to our Treehouse, our little piece of paradise, if you will.

Solveig IS a genius for creating this forum. It lets us get away from those...fill in the blank.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 6:44 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Hey Lynn,

It is extremely refreshing to see the sane Y!A users on here. Welcome to our Treehouse, our little piece of paradise, if you will.

Solveig IS a genius for creating this forum. It lets us get away from those...fill in the blank.

Jeez, if only a get-together with everyone in the Treehouse was possible. God, what I would give to meet all of you. cheers

To you I shall say, as I have often said before, 'Do not be in a hurry, the right man will come at last. -Jane Austen
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:42 am

angelsavious wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Hey Lynn,

Jeez, if only a get-together with everyone in the Treehouse was possible. God, what I would give to meet all of you. cheers

To you I shall say, as I have often said before, 'Do not be in a hurry, the right man will come at last. -Jane Austen

Exactly. We should have some kind of party or something. I was just on Y!A and I've already noticed users who noticed the Treehouse thing. Poor people-so confused and desperate to find out what it is. Although, I'm beginning to sense that a few of them have a vague, general idea, though I'm not entirely sure.

Message edited by BeautyBlitz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:51 am

Quote :
Exactly. We should have some kind of party or something. I was just on Y!A and I've already noticed users who noticed the Treehouse thing. Poor people-so confused and desperate to find out what it is. Although, I'm beginning to sense that a few of them have a vague, general idea, though I'm not entirely sure.

Actually, I've noticed that most members here are trying to recruit the sane Anti-Twilighters of Y!A B&A. So, I wouldn't be surprised if in the near future, most of them are on here posting. But I'd never leave Y!A (and lose my TC badge).

Yeah, I noticed you put on your profile the whole 'Treehouse Rocks' and 'Proud Member of Treehouse.' I feel sorry for their desperate minds trying to figure it out. And even if they do realize that it's a forum for sane literature lovers, they would never find out the link. Treehouse is pretty far from Literary Cabinet.

Yup, I'm one of the recruiters! I invited LuthienT here. Actually, I'm one at Y!A right now. Even if it's really fun here, I could never leave B&A.

Message edited by BeautyBlitz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 am

Thanks for all the welcomes and greetings! I'm a Proud Member of Treehouse. *breaks out the T-shirts* I hope that we can all make this work and create a fun forum for literature lovers everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love it here! ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love it here! ;)   I love it here! ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

I love it here! ;)
Page 1 of 1