Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game

Go down 
+5
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Louisa
BeautyBlitz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Not on your life! My singing voice is a terrible thing to behold. Razz

Would you eat without utensils, using only your fingers, for a month?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Sure. Filipinos do that a lot. Very Happy

Would you ambush the White House?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:37 pm

Nah.

Would you write a letter to the President?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:21 am

No. It's a waste of time.

Would you pass on a Beatles one night only concert?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 3:48 pm

If I had a chance to go, I would, even if there are only two members left alive.

Would you let out a hearty belch in the middle of an opera if someone paid you $100?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:42 am

Sure! For 100? Definitely! Laughing

Would you marry for money and looks?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:37 pm

I'm not sure, all I can say is that my wife did not marry for either one. Razz

Would you eat a steak that looked and smelled delicious, but you weren't sure what animal it came from?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 am

Yes, as long as it tastes as good as it smells!

(Holy sheeeet, Paul, you made me LOL so hard. lol! lol! lol!)

Would you get a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe on your arm?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:11 am

Nah. Although, interesting bit of trivia, we were born on the same day (June 1). If she were alive today she would be 83.

Would you travel back in time to meet a deceased movie star?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:09 pm

(Wow, what a coincidence! I didn't know that when I typed that question. I wonder how Marilyn would look like at 83?)

Hm, only those movie stars that I know. Though I don't know a lot of deceased movie stars.

Would you open a restaurant?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 pm

I know people who have, and the amount of trouble and work they put into it verses how much money they make from it makes me say no.

Would you live in medieval times for one week?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 am

Sure. Those times were pretty interesting.

Would you pretend to be a doctor at a hospital?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:39 pm

No. My luck an emergency case would roll in and I would be expected to take care of it.

Would you dive off of one of those really high diving boards into a big pool?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 pm

I would! I'm going swimming again tomorrow and I'll definitely jump on their diving board! It's so much fun! ^^

Would you get a mohawk and dye it green?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:27 pm

lol! Not even if I had enough hair on my head to do so.

Would you shave your head to get Sims 3 for free?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 am

No way, I'm not that desperate. Besides, people are claiming that it's way too slow and not really that good. Plus the requirements are so hard that you need to buy a new graphics card otherwise the graphics will end up shitty. Or generally, you have to buy a new computer. Sheesh. I can definitely wait a few more months before buying it cheaply.

Would you swim with a Great White shark?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:09 pm

As long as it was an old, toothless one who had just eaten, sure.

Would you go on an African safari?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:59 pm

Nope, Africa + safari = dangerously dangerous.

Would you undergo a sex change?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Um, no.

Would you take up scuba diving?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Hm, only if I feel adventurous and not my usual homebody attitude.

Would you work for Yahoo! ?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm

If the pay and benefits were agreeable, why not?

Would you take a high-paying job even if it involved a lot of traveling?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Yes! Then I could say that I went here, there, everywhere, and still get paid a lot!

Would you live in China during the ancient times when there were dynasties and emperors?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 7:59 pm

Heck yes! The ancient times--be it Greece, Rome, Japan, China, India, Egypt, Mesopotamia--are all so cool!

Would you be willing to live forever? As a human (no supernatural stuff--just living forever)?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

No. If I could, I'd beat feet off this mortal plane the minute I could. On to greener pastures, and such. Providing that I don't end up in hell.

Would you host a morning show that airs at 4 am?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 4:49 pm

If it could be kept fresh and interesting for both the audience and myself, why not?

Would you work a third shift job (11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.) for five years if you made good money?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game   The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The "What Would You Do for a Klondike Bar?" Game
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next