Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would you rather...?

Go down 
+11
Kaira
Jane
Tezcatlipoca
Kelsey
The Grammar Child
Tourterelle
Laura
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Zara Mikazuki
Louisa
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

Would you rather...? - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:12 pm

Never knew my grandmother so I'll be pelting my mother with one. I must say I have considered this many times during the last five or six months. Whoever said quality time is a good thing should be burned with a candle to death.

Would you rather eat a rotten tomato yourself or make your mother do it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:13 am

Make my mom do it, because she'd cheat and throw it away. lol!

Would you rather spend a nighttime thunderstorm alone in a cabin or outdoors with a friend?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:31 am

Alone in the cabin.

Would you rather build a snowman or a sand castle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Snowman, hands down.

Would you rather meet an alien or a mythical creature?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:18 pm

Mythical creature..

Would you rather practice a dance for the whole day without any breaks or break a leg?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:45 am

Practice the dance, all the way.

Would you rather listen to crappy music for one day or go a whole month with no music whatsoever?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:22 am

I'll listen to crappy music for one day. It's happened before Rolling Eyes .

Would you rather have an extra hour of school or one less hour of sleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 am

School. Sleep is sacred, but I'm behind.

Would you rather be suspended from Y!A for a week or give a really obnoxious, fancrazy answer?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:54 pm

As I haven't actively participated in Y!A for about four months now, I guess I will take the week's suspension.

Would you rather eat your least favorite food once a day for a month, or go entirely without your favorite food for a month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:24 am

Toughie. I'd go with my favorite food, because I'd probably get tired of it, and then I would take less whenever it was presented. Or maybe I wouldn't .... sighhhh. I overindulge myself.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 11:15 am

*Paul shakes head* Lilli, Lilli, Lilli...you forgot to post a "would you rather" question again. lol!

Anyway, would you rather have your birthday on another day of the year, or are you happy with it the way it is?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:14 am

I would have it another day..(only because mY birthday is on exam week Crying or Very sad )

Would you rather spend an entire day with Miley Cyrus or Joe Jonas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:07 am

Oh dear. My apologies, Paul. I suffer from amnesia ... Embarassed

Dearie me, punkrockableprincess, you make life tough. Joe Jonas, I guess.

A day with Edward or Bella Cullen?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:36 am

Edward ate least there is a possible chance that he can NOT kill me..

Would you rather eat bugs or lizards?

(sorry can't think much of anything)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Lizards. Don't ask me why. I just ... bugs ... Shocked

Would you rather be banned from Facebook or Youtube?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:34 am

Youtube ... Then if anyone saw any clips they just had to share with me, they could paste them to my wall on facebook.

Would you rather ... Have chicken pox for a year or be banned from your local library for life?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Chicken pox for a year. BANNED? THE HORROR!!

Would you rather see all your favorite books being wiped from history and mankind or discover that no new books will be written, ever?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Tough one, but I would rather see all my favorites wiped from history. At least I still have them in my mind. If no new books came out things would get stagnant in a hurry.

Would you rather the weather be extremely cold or extremely hot for most of the year?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:05 am

Cold. You can fight the cold, but heat ... living in Taiwan, I have that all the time. Cold, please.

Would you rather be high off caffeine or sugar?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:22 pm

Caffeine. As I get older sugar does not always agree with me.

Would you rather go to a movie or a play?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:25 pm

If both were good? A play, definitely. I'm always reading about these fantastic Broadway plays and I get so angry that no one records them.

Spaghetti or lasagna?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:58 am

Lasagna! drools

Would you rather take up botany or zoology?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:43 am

Oooh, toughie. Zoology, I guess.

Hugs or kisses?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 11:51 pm

I enjoy them both, but nothing can bring instant comfort like a good hug: huuuug

Would you rather have onions or olives on your pizza?
Back to top Go down
Dormouse
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Dormouse

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2010-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 am

Not an easy choice but I'd go with olives.

As a comment on an earlier question, I'd pick having all my favourite books wiped from history. That way I could re-write them from memory and get the credit. Tee-hhe-hee Twisted Evil Then again, would my regurgitations become classics...

Would you rather lose your sight or hearing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you rather...?   Would you rather...? - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

Would you rather...?
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: