Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just funny (Twilight)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Just funny (Twilight) 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Just funny (Twilight) Empty
PostSubject: Just funny (Twilight)   Just funny (Twilight) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:12 pm

I went to that anagram site and entered Twilight, here are the responses

Light Wit
Wight Lit
Gilt With
Gilt Whit
Twig Hilt

Light Wit has to be my favorite!!!!

I also came up with

Twi lit egi -(The 'twi lit' part sounds kinda like toilet! lol! )

I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just funny (Twilight)   Just funny (Twilight) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:26 pm

lol! Nice anagrams!

sniff Even Twilight has anagrams. And Zara Sahana doesn't! sniff

lol!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Just funny (Twilight) 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Just funny (Twilight)   Just funny (Twilight) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:36 pm

Zara Sahana

Forgive me if they are lame, but I wanted you to have some anagrams too. Very Happy

Ana Has Raaz

Zaar nas Haa

Nasa Aza Rah

Nasa Raz Aha

Nasa Aha Raz

Raz Shaa Na

Raz Nasa Haa
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Just funny (Twilight)   Just funny (Twilight) EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Rodent wrote:
Zara Sahana

Forgive me if they are lame, but I wanted you to have some anagrams too. Very Happy

Ana Has Raaz

Zaar nas Haa

Nasa Aza Rah

Nasa Raz Aha

Nasa Aha Raz

Raz Shaa Na

Raz Nasa Haa

Nice, Mariah! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just funny (Twilight)   Just funny (Twilight) Empty