Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+8
Laura
Jane
BeautyBlitz
Paul
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Have you ever...? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:43 am

Nope, I've never had the opportunity. Twisted Evil

Have you ever publicly bashed a President?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:42 am

Navy, Navy...no. But my school is next to the home of the president, so I see these guards all the time.

Have you ever met ex-Pres. Bush?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:40 am

Nope, not really.

Have you ever met someone in the Navy?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:39 am

No, I'm too much of a coward!

Have you ever had a physical fight?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 am

Probably, but I just can't remember a specific time.

Have you ever fed a baby animal a bottle?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:31 am

Yes, and I wouldn't mind one now. With brownies.

Have you ever seen a goose live?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:25 am

Yup.

Have you ever had ice cream cake?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 am

Depends on what you consider a betrayal. I'd like to think not, though.

Have you ever had your stomach do flips?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:08 am

All the time.

Have you ever betrayed someone?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:03 am

As often as not.

Have you ever felt paranoid?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:53 am

Overwhelmed? More like underwhelmed. Rolling Eyes

Have you ever felt out of place?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:51 am

Probably, though I can't remember a specific event.

Have you ever been totally overwhelmed by the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:48 am

Yes! Aaah, mental image!!

Have you ever used the bathroom without tissue paper?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:44 am

Yes. I'm not good with waiters.

Have you ever spilled your drink all over the table? In public?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:30 am

Nope! I won't lie, though, it sounds fun. tongue

Have you ever had a bad experience with a waiter in a restaurant?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:28 am

Yes, and I hated every second of it! I generally hate formality, but I'm not barbaric either. tongue

Have you ever learned how to waltz?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:23 am

Ick, yes. There's gum on my favorite pair of moccasins right now. Nasty kids just drop it in the middle of the hall.

Have you ever learned proper dining, such as which fork to use, etc?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:17 am

Emma by Jane Austen? No.

Have you ever had gum stuck on your shoe?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:03 am

I don't think I've been assigned a book I dislike in school yet, so no. When I started Emma (for English), I said I liked it better than P&P, but now I'm changing my opinion again. The book is dragging on and on. I'll suck it up and read it, of course, but I've enjoyed others more.

Have you ever read Emma?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 am

Yes, a few years ago when I was on jury duty. I wasn't assigned to a case, but I still had to show up. All I did for a couple of days was sit in a jury room, staring at either the TV or the walls. I think I went through two novels in those two days.

Have you ever fudged your way through a book report with a book you couldn't have been bothered to read?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 12:27 am

Probably, but I can't recall a specific instance right now.

Have you ever spent one whole day just reading?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 pm

What's a zine? Uh...that's a no.

Have you ever been forced to do a group project all by yourself?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:26 am

No. Plays like that aren't popular here. Sad

Have you ever made a zine?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 3:05 am

Yes. A yellow bear and a blanket. Then a Piglet.

Have you ever seen a Shakespeare play live?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 am

Mm, no.

Have you ever had something you were attached to when you were little?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 39 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: