Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have you ever...?

Go down 
+7
Laura
Kelsey
Louisa
Jane
Zara Mikazuki
Medusa
Tourterelle
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm

Little paper boats, probably.

Have you ever stood in warm rain for a long time?

-------
Suite
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm

I don't think so.

Have you ever floated boats in a puddle/stream of rain?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 8:44 pm

I have all sorts of keys. I used to lose the ones to my house all the time, but now I've got this nifty key chain thingie.

Have you ever gotten wet up to your knees due to rain? I just did; I'm wearing my PJ pants now.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:51 pm

My dreams usually make up one very big dream, so yes and no...

Have you ever lost your keys?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 1:12 pm

Only in my imagination. *giggles* After I watched Snakes On A Plane, if I remember correctly.

Have you ever had a lot of dreams in one night?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Yes, when I have the stomach flu. Laughing

Have you ever flown a plane?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:37 am

Just last Saturday, during school Mass! I slept at 2 am the night before, so...

Have you ever skipped breakfast, lunch and dinner for the day?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 6:20 am

Yes! Like right now!

Have you ever fell asleep whil sitting/standing upright?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:16 am

Yes. Notably, muffins and a book.

Have you ever been too lazy to get up and turn off the light, even if you want to sleep?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:05 am

Fortunately, no. Not literally.

Have you ever set anything else on fire?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 5:01 am

Yes. I usually love those, even if they're scary.

Have you ever been on fire?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:50 am

Yes. I love listening to Yo-Yo Ma.

Have you ever had a detailed dream that you remember really well?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:42 am

No. I wish I did though!

Have you ever listened to Yo-Yo Ma? Genius.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:44 am

When I was younger, yes! I haven't read as much as I used to, lately. Homework. Rolling Eyes

Have you ever known your blood type?
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:40 am

Actually, yes. I have!

Have you ever read at a pace of 1 book a day or more over a span of at least 3 days?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:22 am

Yes, but a creek is rather hard to swim in, being shallow.

Have you ever touched a salamander?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:17 am

I've fallen into bodies of water. Not a river, though. Not YET. Laughing

Have you ever gone swimming in a creek?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:12 am

No, though I used to go looking for them.

Have you ever fallen into a river?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:08 am

Oh, definitely. The music video for Little Motel doesn't really fit the break-up theme of the song, in my opinion.

Have you ever been bitten by a snake?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:06 am

... No.

Have you ever wondered what the heck a music video had to do with the song?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:53 am

YES! I've been RAPED! lol!

Have you ever whipped it good? tongue
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:52 am

I have, actually. In English class. And that quote is so true!

Have you ever done something against your will?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:48 am

I actually haven't! My family aren't drinkers and I'm not a party girl, so I've never even been close to alcohol, anyway.

Have you ever read TS Eliot?

(Check out my signature. How true is that for LC? Wink )
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:46 am

Nope. I HATE Pepsi. Too sweet for me.

Have you ever tried any kind of alcohol in your life?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 2:33 am

Well, I have now! Laughing

Have you ever combined Coca-Cola and Pepsi?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Have you ever...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have you ever...?   Have you ever...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you ever...?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: