Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poll: Combination of Names

Go down 
+4
Louisa
Tourterelle
Jane
Zara Mikazuki
8 posters

What do YOU think about combinations of names?
They are totally amazing!
Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_lcap25%Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Meh...
Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_lcap50%Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
Ewww...they suck.
Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_lcap25%Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I don't give a damn.
Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_lcap0%Poll: Combination of Names I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Poll: Combination of Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Kelsey wrote:
Hmmm...

Kelsey/Rhett = Klett, Rhelsey (Scooby), Rhettsey
Kelsey/Edward = Kelward, Edsey
Kelsey/Elizabeth = Kelsibeth, Elsey,
Kelsey/Christine = Kelsine, Chrisey,
Kelsey/Erik = Kerik, Erkel
Kelsey/Scarlett = Karlett, Scarsey
Kelsey/Catherine = Keltherine, Kethine, Cathsey
Kelsey/Emma = Kemma
Kelsey/Heathcliff = Kelcliff, Kelth, Heathsey
Kelsey/Harry = Kerry, Helsey
Kelsey/Jane = Kane, Jansey
Kelsey/ Henry = Kenry, Hensey
Kelsey/Darcy = Karcey, Darlsey

Kelsey/Solveig = Kelveig, Solsey or Kelsey/Laura = Kara
Kelsey/Mariah = Keliah, Markel
Kelsey/Louisa = Kelisa, Lousey
Kelsey/Nicholle = Kelcholle, Nikel
Kelsey/Medusa = Kelusa, Medsey
Kelsey/Zara = Kara, Zarsey (Darcy!)
Kelsey/Magda = Kagda, Magley
Kelsey/Deni(zenofEvil) = Keni, Keli, Densey
Kelsey/Luthien = Kuthien, Lusey or Kelsey/Lillian = Killian (I actually know a kid), Kelsien, Lilisey
Kelsey/Aki = Kaki, Alsi
Kelsey/ Megan = Kegan

Meh, nothing special.

"Zarsey Darcy"? That would really have made the movie something special - and taken away some of Keira Knightley's prettiness lol!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 9:40 pm

Magley makes me giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 am

Hmmm...

Kelsey/Rhett = Klett, Rhelsey (Scooby), Rhettsey
Kelsey/Edward = Kelward, Edsey
Kelsey/Elizabeth = Kelsibeth, Elsey,
Kelsey/Christine = Kelsine, Chrisey,
Kelsey/Erik = Kerik, Erkel
Kelsey/Scarlett = Karlett, Scarsey
Kelsey/Catherine = Keltherine, Kethine, Cathsey
Kelsey/Emma = Kemma
Kelsey/Heathcliff = Kelcliff, Kelth, Heathsey
Kelsey/Harry = Kerry, Helsey
Kelsey/Jane = Kane, Jansey
Kelsey/ Henry = Kenry, Hensey
Kelsey/Darcy = Karcey, Darlsey

Kelsey/Solveig = Kelveig, Solsey or Kelsey/Laura = Kara
Kelsey/Mariah = Keliah, Markel
Kelsey/Louisa = Kelisa, Lousey
Kelsey/Nicholle = Kelcholle, Nikel
Kelsey/Medusa = Kelusa, Medsey
Kelsey/Zara = Kara, Zarsey (Darcy!)
Kelsey/Magda = Kagda, Magley
Kelsey/Deni(zenofEvil) = Keni, Keli, Densey
Kelsey/Luthien = Kuthien, Lusey or Kelsey/Lillian = Killian (I actually know a kid), Kelsien, Lilisey
Kelsey/Aki = Kaki, Alsi
Kelsey/ Megan = Kegan

Meh, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:35 am

Jane wrote:
Magda wrote:
Polina/Erik: Erina
Polina/Sydney: Polydney
Polina/Edward: Polwarda
Polina/Jane: Janine
Polina/Javert: Polert
Polina/Boromir: Poromina
Polina/Gemma: Gemina
Polina/Sweeney (not a book, but whatever): Poleeney

Polina/Solveig: Polveina
Polina/Zara: Zalira
Polina/Tourterelle: Polinterelle
Polina/Louisa: Polisa

Nice roflmao

Erina is kind of pretty. I love your name. Polina. It's different. Do you know where it's from?

Yeah, I'd say Erina is the prettiest of all those names. I also kind of like Janine and Polveina. The others are a bit ridiculous, though.

Yeah...Polina's a Russian name.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:21 am

Magda wrote:

Nice roflmao

Erina is kind of pretty. I love your name. Polina. It's different. Do you know where it's from?
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptyMon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 am

Nice roflmao
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Okay, Malice was pretty awesome. knight

Malice and Nichotine....interesting combinations.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 4:24 pm

Okay, Malice was pretty awesome. knight
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Poll: Combination of Names 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Mariah + Anne from Anne of Green Gables=Maranne
Mariah + Claire from Outlander=Marlaire
Mariah + Kahlan from The Sword of Truth=Marahlan
Mariah + Lizzy=Lizzma or Lizzriah or Mazzy
Mariah + Alice from Alice in Wonderland=Malice

Mariah + Louisa=Mouisa or Lariah or Marisa
Mariah + Solveig=Molveig or Solariah
Mariah + Nicolle=Macolle or Nicariah

This was fun, might do more later.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:57 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Haha, that's so fun! clapping

Louisa + Catherine = Lourine, Cathisa
Louisa + Edward = Loudward, Edsa
Louisa + Darcy = Lourcy, Darlou
Louisa + Jane = J. Lo (lol, kidding), Jale, Jisa
Louisa + Nicholle = Nichouisa (WTF?), Linolle, Nisa
Louisa + Zara = Louzara, Raisa, Louza, Louiza (It's like my original name, except pronounced 'z' haha, cool!)
Louisa + Kelsey = Kelsa, Louke
Louisa + Solveig = Solisa, Loveig
Louisa + Mariah = Marlou, Marisa

lol! I thought that Cathisa, Linolle, Solisa, and Marisa were pretty, though different (not Marisa, though).

Now Loveig and J. Lo?!?!? lol! lol! lol!

I was crazy that morning. 'Marisa' was the only name that didn't have the Spell Check red lines under it.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:43 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Louisa + Zara = Louzara, Raisa, Louza, Louiza (It's like my original name, except pronounced 'z' haha, cool!)

lol! I thought that Cathisa, Linolle, Solisa, and Marisa were pretty, though different (not Marisa, though).

Now Loveig and J. Lo?!?!? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:37 am

Loveig?? lol! Seriously, I think names are pretty just as they are Smile
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:19 pm

lol! I noticed the nicotine connection!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
I voted for "Ewww, they suck." Sorry! I'm not a fan of Frankenstein names. Laughing

Just for fun, though:
Nicholle + Christine= Nictine
Nicholle + Elizabeth= Nizabeth
Nicholle + Winston= Nicston
Nicholle + Anne= Nanne
Nicholle + Victor= Nictor

Nicholle + Zara= Nara
Nicholle + Jane= Nane
Nicholle + Louisa= Nouisa

tongue

Ha ha ha. "Nictine" sounds a LOT like "nicotine".

Hmm...I'll try a few LC combinations

Zara + Nicholle = Nichara
Zara + Jane = Zane or Jara
Zara + Louisa = Louisara
Zara + Solveig = Solvara (spanish verb meaning "will solve")
Zara + Mariah = Mara or Mariara (reminds me of marinara sauce!)
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
I voted for "Ewww, they suck." Sorry! I'm not a fan of Frankenstein names. Laughing

Just for fun, though:
Nicholle + Anne= Nanne

Nicholle + Zara= Nara
Nicholle + Jane= Nane

tongue

Add a couple more letters of your name to the first one and you get....Nichotine! pipe Sorry, I thought that was kind of funny...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Just for fun, though:
Nicholle + Anne= Nanne

Nicholle + Zara= Nara
Nicholle + Jane= Nane

tongue
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:11 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Jane wrote:
Jane + Lizzy Bennet = Jazzy
Jane + Edward Rochester = Jadward
Jane + Christine (from the Phantom of the Opera) = Jastine
Jane + Emma Woodhouse = Jemma
Jane + Percy Blakeney (The Scarlet Pimpernel) = Percane
Jane + Helen Graham (The Tenant of Wildfell Hall) = Helane
Jane + Catherine Earnshaw = Cathrane
Jane + Hester Prynne = Jester
Jane + Lennie Smalls (Of Mice and Men) = Jannie

Granted, most of these are horrendous (Percane sounds like a drug, Jazzy sounds gay, and Jadward sounds plain stupid), but I kind of like Jemma and Helane.

That was fun. Very Happy

"Jadward"? lol! But it's better than combining Edward and Zara: Edwara!!!

I thought that Cathrane was pretty cool, actually.

You could always be Zardward.
I don't know...Edwara has a ring to it. Sort of.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:08 pm

Jane wrote:

Granted, most of these are horrendous (Percane sounds like a drug, Jazzy sounds gay, and Jadward sounds plain stupid), but I kind of like Jemma and Helane.

That was fun. Very Happy

"Jadward"? lol! But it's better than combining Edward and Zara: Edwara!!!

I thought that Cathrane was pretty cool, actually.
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 9:06 pm

That was fun. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 8:44 pm

As I read this question on Y!A B&A, I found it very interesting.

As we all know, combining Renee and Esme results in the very silly name "Renesmee". But, can you combine your name with a name of a favorite literary character and come up with a good combination?

I answered said question. I combined "Lizzy" (Elizabeth Bennet) and "Zara" to create "Lizzara". I think that the name Lizzara sounds feminine and pretty. I tried to combine Edward (Rochester) with Zara, but those two names don't really mesh well together.

So, how well does YOUR name mesh with literary names (or other LC names)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poll: Combination of Names   Poll: Combination of Names Empty

Back to top Go down

Poll: Combination of Names
Page 1 of 1