Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is pretty sad and pathetic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This is pretty sad and pathetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is pretty sad and pathetic   This is pretty sad and pathetic EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:09 am

This could rival Breaking Dawn ... jumping
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty sad and pathetic   This is pretty sad and pathetic EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:37 am

Epic. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty sad and pathetic   This is pretty sad and pathetic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Idiotic moron.

Seriously, I have nothing more to say. Anything else would be a waste of my time. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: This is pretty sad and pathetic   This is pretty sad and pathetic EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Seriously, the guys in the video are total jerks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTBGfT_FIhQ&feature=channel_page

The funny thing is that the facts are wrong and that he ran away like a sissy, giggling like a little school girl. I'm surprised he wasn't embarrassed to post that on youtube since he looks like such a wuss and all of his and his friend's (Aceharding) hypersensitive replies to people who say ANYTHING negative about his videos make him look stupid. It's really sad when people can't enjoy a book without someone ruining it for them for their own entertainment. The same guy's friends had a video where they drove past a mother reading to a young boy a Harry Potter book after the release and tried to ruin it for them. This is pathetic and if you point it out to them, all they can say back is, "So where's your HP spoiler video?" or "We're pathetic? You're posting on this video?" or they just point out any spelling or grammar errors. If you point out that the facts are wrong, they say, "Point?" or "Thank you captain obvious." I want to hit this jerk and his friend. In all of their videos, they defend each other. I would love to see someone put them in their place. I hate Twilight but it doesn't mean I go around ruining it for other people and calling them losers. Sorry about the rant. I'm just so irritated with these boys and their cockiness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is pretty sad and pathetic   This is pretty sad and pathetic Empty

Back to top Go down

This is pretty sad and pathetic
Page 1 of 1