Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moments of complete and utter stupidity...

Go down 
+2
Laura
Jane
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Moments of complete and utter stupidity... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:32 pm

LuthienT wrote:

Nicholle makes everyone here at LC jealous because of her numerous posts and frequent conversations with people.
She's CRAZY, I tell you!! CRAZY!!

And damn proud OF IT! head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 10:50 am

Louisa wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! Jane, that was so funny! You've been spending so much time here that Tourterelle is seeping in your subconscious.

Dang, I missed the discussions... sniff

Welcome back, sweetie Very Happy

Seriously, I missed all of you. Like when the Chinese teacher was discussing Chinese History I was like, "Man, I wonder what they're doing at LC? Something fun, of course."

Oh my Gosh, we missed you too!

It just wasn't complete without ya. sniff

lol! I feel so loved. huuuug I missed every one of you.

Ah yes. We love you dearly, Louisa. It feels weird without one of us here...I definitely noticed. When I was sitting through my last few classes, all I could think about was the LC and the amazing stuff (including the truffles) that was going on...

That's really sweet, and that happened to me, too! School's over at 4:15 so I miss most of the discussions and when I come home I'm so exhausted with piles of homework to do. Being a student is maddening.

I keep thinking about the LC at school too!

Y'know, all this homework really is maddening...*exceptIdon'thaveanytonightCOUGH*

Ha ha, Nicholle. I see through your game. You're trying to make me jealous, eh? Well, it's not working!!! IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!

lol!

In my school, we have homework everyday. My grandmother even told my parents that it was a child abusing school. The weird thing? I agreed with her.

Nicholle makes everyone here at LC jealous because of her numerous posts and frequent conversations with people.
She's CRAZY, I tell you!! CRAZY!!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 8:08 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! Jane, that was so funny! You've been spending so much time here that Tourterelle is seeping in your subconscious.

Seriously, I missed all of you. Like when the Chinese teacher was discussing Chinese History I was like, "Man, I wonder what they're doing at LC? Something fun, of course."

Ah yes. We love you dearly, Louisa. It feels weird without one of us here...I definitely noticed. When I was sitting through my last few classes, all I could think about was the LC and the amazing stuff (including the truffles) that was going on...

That's really sweet, and that happened to me, too! School's over at 4:15 so I miss most of the discussions and when I come home I'm so exhausted with piles of homework to do. Being a student is maddening.

Y'know, all this homework really is maddening...*exceptIdon'thaveanytonightCOUGH*

Ha ha, Nicholle. I see through your game. You're trying to make me jealous, eh? Well, it's not working!!! IT'S NOT WORKING!!!!

lol!

In my school, we have homework everyday. My grandmother even told my parents that it was a child abusing school. The weird thing? I agreed with her.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:18 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 1:03 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 12:40 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

huuuug You should feel loved! We really did miss you.

That's sweet you missed us!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:17 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:53 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

You know, the usual madness. Truffle throwing... Making up strange theories... Wondering why many of us didn't want to participate in Y!A anymore...
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Solveig wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:40 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 8:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:12 pm

I never watched Sesame Street, Care Bears, or Inspector Gadget...I think they were on but like I said, I was a One Saturday Morning kid!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Moments of complete and utter stupidity... 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:36 am

I watched Inspector Gadget and The Care Bears everymorning before I caught my bus to school.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:28 am

I feel so old right now (even more than usually when I'm on a caffeine low) - when I was a kid, Sesame Street was still THE show to watch...
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:25 am

Jane wrote:
I have to hand the computer over to my sister now....good night, Touterelle!

Good night! banana
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:24 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

I'm going to have nightmares now. That lady scares me.

You don't know who that is?

That's the ad for One Saturday Morning on the Little Mermaid VHS tape. She voiced Ariel.

That was my favorite movie when I was little. love
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:24 am

I have to hand the computer over to my sister now....good night, Touterelle!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:

I'm going to have nightmares now. That lady scares me.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:20 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Sure.....hey, have you ever heard of Detective Bones?

Nope! Very Happy

Obviously, we're on different TV schedules or SOMETHING! Didn't you watch One Saturday Morning?

Never heard of it.
But we watched Detective Bones in eight grade history. It was a children's show about a dog detective who lived on 113 No Cat Lane, and he went back in time with a bunch of little boys to solve historical mysteries. My favorite line: "Ooh! A cookie! I smelled it with my keen sniffer!"

What about Rugrats? Everyone's seen that.

gape What kind of '90s kid ARE you? Not watching One Saturday Morning *grumble*. It was on ABC...

I never got into Rugrats. Watched it once, I think.

One Saturday Morning....it doesn't even sound fun.
How about All That? I loved that show.

Never heard of All that.

One Saturday Morning WAS fun. Razz It was amazing, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:19 am

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:18 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Nope! Very Happy

Obviously, we're on different TV schedules or SOMETHING! Didn't you watch One Saturday Morning?

Never heard of it.
But we watched Detective Bones in eight grade history. It was a children's show about a dog detective who lived on 113 No Cat Lane, and he went back in time with a bunch of little boys to solve historical mysteries. My favorite line: "Ooh! A cookie! I smelled it with my keen sniffer!"

gape What kind of '90s kid ARE you? Not watching One Saturday Morning *grumble*. It was on ABC...

One Saturday Morning....it doesn't even sound fun.
How about All That? I loved that show.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:17 am

Jane wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Nope! Very Happy

Never heard of it.

Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 1:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Jane wrote:

Nope! Very Happy

Never heard of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moments of complete and utter stupidity...   Moments of complete and utter stupidity... Empty

Back to top Go down

Moments of complete and utter stupidity...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next