Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chain Reaction

Go down 
+6
Zara Mikazuki
Magda
Tourterelle
Louisa
Laura
Kelsey
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Chain Reaction - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:14 am

Country

Folk

(I never saw that. I guess I was somewhere else.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:13 am

Town

(and)

Country

(It just showed that white page and said something about a lost connection!)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:12 am

Around

Town

(I missed it!)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:09 am

Kid

Around

(I'll post the video in the other thread. Oh, and the glitch wasn't just you, Louisa; I got that too. Wonder what it was? confused )
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:08 am

Bratty

Kid

(Nope, I try to avoid anything Disneycrap-related. (i.e., Miley Sinus, HoBros, Slutty V) Anyway, what happened in the vid?

On a side note: LC was down for a couple of seconds. But I think that was just me)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:07 am

Army

Brat

(No, but I must!)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:02 am

United States

Army

(I know he is; such a pretty boy! Rolling Eyes Have you seen that video from the Onion mocking him?)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 6:01 am

Bound

(for the)

United States

(Ugh, Zac Efron is a pain... Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:59 am

Honor

Bound

(Efron is a better actor than Bloom, but I still prefer Bloom.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:57 am

Badge

(of)

Honor

(You know, I doubt it. There are a ton of actors who would be out of a job if they didn't look hot. Zac Efron, for example.)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:55 am

Manager

Badge

(Absolutely good-looking. Terrible actor. I wonder if he was ugly if he'd have a career...?)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 am

Station

Manager

(I do too. He's good-looking, but God he can't act.)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:47 am

Television

Station

(I just wish Bloom was a better actor.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:43 am

Network

Television

(I liked Keira in the POTC movies. Can't say why, but I did. Now, I wasn't big on the unic... lol! )
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 am

Friend

Network

(I like Depp's part of that, but I've never cared for Kiera in those movies.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:37 am

Girl

Friend

(Yeah, well, we both love Johnny's voice. So deep and sultry. Am I the only one who especially loves that scene between him and Keira Knightly? The "curiosity" one..."You're going to want to know...what it tastes like." "I...do want to know what it tastes like.")
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:27 am

Fan

Girl *cough cough*

(Who me?
And I think I caught the tail end of that convo.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:25 am

Obsessed

Fan

(That cough better not be for me, woman! Wait, actually, it's true. I can't deny my love for Johnny. Did you see that mini-conversation Zara and I had about sexy voices/Johnny's sexy voice? lol! droolheart )
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:23 am

Johnny Depp

Obsession *cough*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:21 am

Ahh, which do I use? I guess I'll go with the first. Shocked

The Black Pearl

(of)

JOHNNY DEPP!

(Louisa, those were awesome! lol! Zara was hot as my choco-daughter, and my choco-minion was adorable!)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:20 am

Aboard

(the)

Plane

(Especially the pics in the Photo Scavenger Hunt! Ahh, that was just too, too good.)
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:19 am

Aboard

The Black Pearl *giggle, giggle, giggle*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:15 am

Taken

Aboard

( lol! Glad you like it. I know, memories came flooding back for me too; CHOCO BOOBS! head lol! That was the best.)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:13 am

lol! lol! lol! at your signature pic!

Memories are suddenly flooding in...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 5:12 am

Seat

Taken

(I already knew that, Nicholle! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chain Reaction   Chain Reaction - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chain Reaction
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next