Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Go down 
+8
Jane
Medusa
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Laura
Louisa
Kelsey
Tourterelle
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:09 am

The photo scavenger hunt should be fun AND easy to play: simply find a picture fitting the word or phrase the person above you has listed, post it here, then leave a word or phrase for the person below you!

To begin with: a fish wearing glasses! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:50 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Findin10It counts! I love Finding Emo.

Naked teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:02 am

lol! ^

Naked Teddy Bear:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! Scanda10

Next picture: A dog playing in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:31 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! 21889014

Next picture: Monkey with a banana

lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 5:44 pm

I couldn't find a monkey with a dancing banana, but I found a swinging one Smile Counts?

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Monkey-banana-holder

NEXT:

A dressed-up pineapple!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! 28161610

Next: Santa Claus in woman's clothing. Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:16 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Clothi11

Does this count? I couldn't find the actual Santa Claus in women's clothing. But wouldn't that be funny?
And Mariah, I didn't mean a monkey with a dancing banana, I meant a monkey with a banana. I'm not that picky. lol!

Next pic: Any I Can Has Cheezburger picture
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:28 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Funny-11

Next: The Queen of Chocolate! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Eww1010

lol! lol! Tourterelle, that's you!

Next: Star Wars!! starwars
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:50 pm

lol! You're darn right it's me! lol!

Star Wars:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! 30919910

Next: Find a picture of Zara as my Choco-daughter! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:56 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Chocol10

Wow, Zara is fine covered in chocolate!

Oh, and an added extra, if you please. I couldn't resist.

--

Photo Scavenger Hunt! Chocol11

I found your chocobar boobs!! FAMILY SIZE, I TELL YOU!!!
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:57 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

--

lol! lol! lol!

Oh my GOD! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I...LOL!!! roflmao rofl
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:58 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! I can't wait for the others to see it!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
lol! lol! lol! lol! I can't wait for the others to see it!!! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol!

AHA...oh my god, that's too good.

I can't wait for everyone else to see it too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:00 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

lol! lol! lol!

AHA...oh my god, that's too good.

I can't wait for everyone else to see it too! lol!

Oh, CQ, I did not know you were selling mini-sets of chocolate bar boobs, too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:01 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

--

lol! lol! lol!

You see the mini set on the right side? Zara's! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Oh! It makes sense, y'know? They're bite-sized. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Exactly! lol! lol! lol!

Man, I'm not going to be normal from this for MONTHS... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 pm

I was really caught off guard. I mean, when I saw the chocoboobs I was like, "Oh my, Tourterelle's gonna love this." It was just too good to pass up.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:04 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Exactly! lol! lol! lol!

Well, that's a new way to start the new year, right? lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I was really caught off guard. I mean, when I saw the chocoboobs I was like, "Oh my, Tourterelle's gonna love this." It was just too good to pass up.

WAY too good to pass up. I'm glad you posted it, actually. I was laughing so hard... lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Exactly! lol! lol! lol!

Well, that's a new way to start the new year, right? lol!

Heck yeah, with CHOCO-BOOBS! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:07 pm

Okay, okay, we better get back to business.

Next: Your chocolate minions
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:12 pm

Chocolate minions:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! 12496110

( lol! )

Next up: My dead husband Hershey!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 pm

AWW, your minion is SOOO cute! Razz

Photo Scavenger Hunt! 29005610

This photo was taken before you ate him, you cannibal. lol! Before he you ate him, you poured Hershey's syrup all over him! lol! lol!

Next: Your chocolate palace. I've always wanted to see what it looks like!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: