Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pandora's Box- Music Lovers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Pandora's Box- Music Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box- Music Lovers   Pandora's Box- Music Lovers EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 12:43 am

I adore Pandora. I use it all the time! That's how I music hunt.
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box- Music Lovers   Pandora's Box- Music Lovers EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Yeah, it's awesome. I've been using it for a year or two now.
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Pandora's Box- Music Lovers   Pandora's Box- Music Lovers EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:27 pm

I typed www.pandora.com into my address bar a while back because I was curious (I am aware of the irony) and found that the site is really, really cool.

It's an free online customizable radio.

I urge you all to go check it out! I love it, myself. I made a Celebrating My Hippie Roots station that I can listen to and have had it on for a while now.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pandora's Box- Music Lovers   Pandora's Box- Music Lovers Empty

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Box- Music Lovers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: