Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Ben!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanderer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Happy Birthday Ben! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 am

Thanks, Lillian. I had a great day. Very Happy

I'll stick around here for as long as you guys will put up with me. haha Laughing But it is true, I really am enjoying myself here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:22 am

Hi Ben! I'm late (sorry) to this post but I want to wish yo glomp glomp glomp u all the best! Have a nice one! joy joy joy clap2 clap2 winner winner

I hope you'll stay at LC and continue to enjoy yourself here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:04 am

Very Happy Thanks, Louisa! It's nice to know that I'm fitting in, you guys are great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:52 am

Happy birthday, Ben! I agree with Paul, you fit right here with us like a perfect puzzle piece. I hope you enjoy your day. That steak sounds lovely! clap2 joy jumping
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:25 am

Very Happy Thanks, Paul. I'm going out for a meal tomorrow to my favourite restaurant. Hopefully I'll get to have a thick juicy steak served on a black rock grill and a side of steak cut chips. Fantastic!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 am

I believe the UK is five hours ahead of the East Coast of the US, so it is officially your birthday...

Happy Birthday Ben! To a relatively new member on the LC who already feels like an old friend, I hope you have a great birthday! Take care.

Very Happy elephant bouncy thumbs victory banana knight clap2 joy snoopy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ben!   Happy Birthday Ben! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ben!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: