Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Assumption Song

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The Assumption Song Empty
PostSubject: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:43 am

I could not stop laughing.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Oh, my... Embarassed

Actually, that was pretty hilarious. lol!
Back to top Go down
Wanderer

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:35 pm

rofl That was the funniest thing I've seen in ages! Laughing

Thanks, Louisa for making my day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:27 am

Next time, put a NSFW! I accidentally played this during my lunch break at school. Thankfully, I got the point pretty quick and laughed at it when I was home. Razz
Nice one, Louisa! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:54 am

Lillian wrote:
Next time, put a NSFW! I accidentally played this during my lunch break at school. Thankfully, I got the point pretty quick and laughed at it when I was home. Razz
Nice one, Louisa! Laughing

Whoops! I didn't think of that. Wink I usually have earphones on when I'm in public computers. Y'know, just in case. Razz

Glad you all liked it. My friend and I sing this to each other all the time now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Assumption Song   The Assumption Song Empty

Back to top Go down

The Assumption Song
Page 1 of 1