Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow, what time - and what news

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Wow, what time - and what news Empty
PostSubject: Wow, what time - and what news   Wow, what time - and what news EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 am

Hi all,

Oh god, I'm so sorry. I completely forgot to log in for - I don't know how long. This morning I found out that Yahoo's redirection settings were faulty, and I didn't receive any of the mails that have been piling up in my inbox. Yay technology.

BUT the important announcement I have to make is the following:

Paul has been promoted - he's now an admin, along with me, which means that if I let you down again (mea culpa), you can turn to him, too.

Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

Wow, what time - and what news
Page 1 of 1