Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Omnomnom and stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Kitty

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 10:04 am

cat meow

Hi hi hi hi hi!!!
It's nice to have another place to hide on the internet, thanks for the invite Unkurg.. or Paul. Anywhooo, I'm Kitty! (AKA "kitty has clawz" on Y!A) Crazy, I know. It's nice to see so many familiar users! I'm also excited to get to know the rest of you!

I love reading stuff and writing things, so hopefully we'll get along, yeah? bouncy <3

cup <-- My life.

(I hope this ends up in the right place, I'm a little new at this type of site thingy!! Not sure what to do on here! hehe Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 am

You have absolutely posted this in the right place, Kitty. Welcome aboard! And I am sure we will all get along. This is a "drama-free" zone...pretty much because I insist, and I have the almighty powers of Moderator to throw down lightning bolts on those who start trouble! Twisted Evil lol!

Oops, sorry Lilli, I used your Twisted Evil smiley again... Razz

Anyway, Kitty, I hope you have a lot of fun here. Take the time to look around and see what's what, and feel free to post to your heart's content. I see you wasted no time in finding the cat smiley cat . There are plenty more smileys around!

Take care. See you around soon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Just Like That
Just Like That

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-10-02

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Hey Kitty! Nice to see ya here Very Happy

~ JLT
Back to top Go down
Jen
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Jen

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:29 am

Hey Kitty!!!! I'm glad you decided to join. What a Face
Back to top Go down

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:13 am

Hi Kitty,
Nice to see you around! I am LuthienT on Y!A. I'm very glad you decided to join. Welcome Very Happy

Paul, I'm really going to have to get the smiley patented. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Kitty

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-08-25

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 3:47 pm

Thanks peoples, you're all so nice!! Crying or Very sad Look I'm crying tears of joy! Twisted Evil Just kidding. Muhahahaaha.

I don't know, I blame coffee.
cup

OOPPSS! I used your face.. erm.. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Omnomnom and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omnomnom and stuff   Omnomnom and stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Omnomnom and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-