Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

If you could be the director...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

If you could be the director... Empty
PostSubject: If you could be the director...   If you could be the director... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm

...of a film adaptation of your favourite book - which book would you put to the screen, and with what actors? How would you frame the entire thing? Where would you do the filming?

I am asking this because when I drove back home today, I was listening to the audiobook of "The Kitchen-God's Wife" by Amy Tan. I suddenly found myself wondering how I would compose a movie based on the book. I even began to determine which scene I'd leave out, and that I definitely wanted John Williams to do the music. whistle
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

If you could be the director... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you could be the director...   If you could be the director... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:16 am

Wow. Big question. I really wanted to see A Great and Terrible Beauty on the big screen ... I haven't identified any actors yet, except that I thought Bonnie Wright would be a great Gemma and maybe James McAvoy as Simon Middleton ... Kartik would be very difficult casting. A Indian boy who looks like a gypsy?
Back to top Go down

If you could be the director...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Reading :: Novels-
Jump to: