Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LC Promotion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

LC Promotion Empty
PostSubject: LC Promotion   LC Promotion EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:02 pm

Hi all,

You may remember that the last week has been full of little discussions here and there about enlarging our community. This is probably necessary to keep this place up and running - we need more input, which in essence means more people.

I am aware of the "invitation-only" policy we had back in the beginning, and then, it made sense. But I also believe that these days we might need a little more diversity. Therefore, I would like to ask all of you to help promote the LC to increase the number of active members we have.

Some steps you might want to consider taking:
- Invite people you know.
- Include the link in your profiles on Facebook, Myspace and other sites.
- If you have a Twitter account, don't be afraid to talk about it there.
- Think about where in your area there might be people who are interested in coming here: schools, colleges, libraries etc. Find out if they have a notice board of some sort, and put up notices. (Don't forget to ask if that's ok first!)
- When answering questions on Y!A, if it has at all been covered around here, put the link as reference.

(If you have any other ideas, feel free to post them or take them!

Cheers
Laura
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

LC Promotion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Rules and Announcements-
Jump to: