Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ranting - sorry about that

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Ranting - sorry about that Empty
PostSubject: Ranting - sorry about that   Ranting - sorry about that EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:10 am

Am seething. The director of the Woody Allen play I'm in has suggested that we could restage the entire thing in spring. You know, the same spring that brings my finals - a minor circumstance, apparently, since the exams only decide about my future, but the play can balance our account this season.

And the best part is: he said that if I didn't want (he actually said "want"!!!) to play the part, he could find someone else to do it - which is fine with me actually, but in fact he thought I was such a diva that I'd say yes just to stop somebody else from playing my role. (I still said "no", which prompted him to demonstratively send a message to some other girl to ask her to play my part. I did not comment.)

It was also suggested that we delay the rerun until after my exams, and then this fine gentleman actually had the chuzpe to say "Well, no, I don't have much time then", to which I pointedly replied, "So you do know the time problem after all? I wouldn't have thought so."

He must have a very good guardian angel. Or I am much gentler than people (including myself) think.
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

Ranting - sorry about that
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: