Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello fellow freaks!

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Corrie
Kelsey
Tourterelle
Paul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Corrie B

Hello fellow freaks! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm

I hope you don't mind if I call you guys that. Smile

So obviously I'm new here, and I've heard that no one will talk to you unless you introduce yourself here. Also, it seemed charming in a sort of Victorian way to throw out an intro. So hello big wide world.

So I'm not all sure how this place works, but if anyone wants to send me suggestions on reading matter or helpful comments of just morose digs on my disorderly conduct, feel free.
Peace out everyone! elephant
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 9:46 pm

We are very happy to have you here, Corrie, but it seems you haven't registered fully as a member yet. You are still listed as a guest. If you are having a problem registering as a member let us know.

I am Paul, and if you are in the Y!A world I am known there as Unkurg. I hope you have fun here!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:04 am

It's great to meet you, Corrie. I'm Nicholle.

As Paul said, though, you haven't created an account yet. Just click on "Register," which can be found on the home page underneath the Literary Cabinet banner, to the left of "Log in." Let us know if that works out for you.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:42 am

Hi, Corrie. I'm Kelsey.
We're a more friendly bunch than all that. We'd talk to you even without the thread; it's just that we didn't know you were here, as you're not actually a member yet. Feel free to join when you get a chance.
Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Corrie
Corrie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 am

Ooops, yeah, I'm sorry. For some reason I didn't get the activation email till like 10 hours later. But yeah, got the hang of it now. Carry on.
Back to top Go down
March Hare
March Hare

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:34 am

Ahhh, you made it. I was wondering when you would come on. Anyway, enjoy yourself here.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 8:53 am

Hi Corrie, nice to see you here Smile I am sorry about the registration eMail - but well, you did get one cheers

Feel free to post in any forum you like, and enjoy the LC! flower
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Hello fellow freaks! 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 pm

snoopy

Welcome to the LC Corrie!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

Hi, Corrie. I hope you like it here. Very Happy
I'm Louisa, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:37 am

Hi Corrie--nice to meet you. I'm Zara--hope you like it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello fellow freaks!   Hello fellow freaks! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow freaks!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: