Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?

Go down 
+5
Jane
Louisa
Magda
Tourterelle
Spec Tac
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Spec Tac
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm

I just started using that site a couple months ago to track the books I've read beginning this year. Does anyone else have an account and know how I can find you and add you as a friend?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm

Yup, I do have an account on Goodreads, as do multiple other members.

My profile: http://www.goodreads.com/gallivanter
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 am

I have one (Magda) but I don't use it. I read reviews occasionally, though.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:27 am

I have an account for Shelfari. It`s a nice place, very warm atmosphere. It`s my version of Good Reads. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 am

I just recently started an account on goodreads, actually.
My profile: http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2479275-allison
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:58 am

I have one, too, as Solveig. I love the place, I keep adding new books all the time Smile
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:02 am

I have one, as well. I don't have a link here, but look under "friends" for one of the others and you'll find my name there.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

I have an account as well. I haven't really done much with it yet.

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2479257-beautyblitz
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 am

It stressed me out very much (lists in general do), but I did start an account tonight. I go by Galene there as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 am

I do, but I've never used it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?   Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have an account at www.goodreads.com?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Reading :: Other-
Jump to: