Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You're Banished

Go down 
+5
Kaira
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

You're Banished - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:55 am

I banish you for changing your avatar yet again!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 12:56 am

I banish you for not changing your avatar again!
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:00 am

I banish you for making me dizzy with your avatar changes! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:01 am

I banish you for not realizing I'm trying to find the perfect avatar! Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:10 am

I banish you for being a picky avatar chooser! (That's a sentence I never thought I'd write. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

I banish you for calling Nicholle a picky avatar chooser!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:11 am

I banish you for having such a lengthy name! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:22 am

I banish you for allowing Zara to beat you to the banish!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 1:26 am

I banish you for running Zara away! tongue
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 2:51 am

I banish you for being called Nikki!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:01 am

I banish you for being the only other person with a ridiculously long Japanese name!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:03 am

I banish you for forgetting where I got Kitazawa from!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:06 am

I banish you for not remembering that I'm reading Special A, not Kitchen Princess, now and I'm thinking about Kei Takishima and not Daichi Kitazawa!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:10 am

I banish you for forgetting still, given how smart you are and therefore your memory should be intact! My God, you're only eighteen! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:15 am

I banish you for not realizing that angular momentum and torque, not Daichi Kitazawa, dominate my mind at the moment!

(Let's leave Kei Takishima out of this one Razz)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:27 am

I banish you for not having space for all five! (Zero included. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:30 am

I banish you for calling "angular momentum, torque, and Daichi Kitazawa" as "all five"! They are clearly only THREE things! angular momentum, torque, and Daichi Kitazawa!

(So it's just Kei and Zero we are leaving out? No Daichi, of course Razz)
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:32 am

I banish you for not knowing that all FIVE are angular momentum, torque, Daichi, Kei and Zero!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:42 am

Whaa? I banish you for including Kei and Zero after I explicitly told you to leave them out!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:42 am

I banish you for leaving them out! They should never be left out!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:20 pm

I banish you for making me ask you why those two should never be left out!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:33 pm

I banish you for making me wonder what exam you have next!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:39 pm

I banish you for making me tell you that Physics: Mechanics and Physics: Electricity & Magnetism are my next exams!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:41 pm

I banish you because the very thought of those exams makes me gag!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 EmptySat May 09, 2009 10:46 pm

I banish you for not realizing that they make me gag too! But they ARE the lesser of two evils Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're Banished   You're Banished - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

You're Banished
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next