Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ima Newbie... for now... :D

Go down 
+5
Tezcatlipoca
Zara Mikazuki
Tourterelle
Paul
Kaira
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaira
Kaira

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Ima Newbie... for now... :D Empty
PostSubject: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Hello..... I am Kyra.... Um... The niece of one of the users here..(Louisa)

So um,

Guess it's nice to meet you all..

Haha...

cat

Hehe...
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kyra. Needless to say, we have already met in the games thread. There is a lot more here, and I hope you get a chance to explore it all. Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi, Kyra! I'm Nicholle, also known as Tourterelle and Zufriedenheit.

Razz I'm sure you'll love it here.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Kyra! Nice to meet you! Louisa's told me quite a bit about you! And I think we just missed each other in games earlier today. So anyways---nice to have you here!

And hopefully you'll have more game-thread fun with us for time to come! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tezcatlipoca
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Tezcatlipoca

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Hello, I'm Kevin, also known as TheOriginOfSpecies, my current name, and about 100 other nicknames that Nicholle has given me banana

Every Wednesday, the admins here pay me extortion money to not destroy this forum. I also command the unwavering respect and obedience from every member of the Cabinet every day of the week.

Make sure you stay in line.

banana
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 pm

SpaceMedafighterX wrote:
Hello, I'm Kevin, also known as TheOriginOfSpecies, my current name, and about 100 other nicknames that Nicholle has given me banana

Every Wednesday, the admins here pay me extortion money to not destroy this forum. I also command the unwavering respect and obedience from every member of the Cabinet every day of the week.

banana

*whispers* He's slightly delusional. Ignore him, Kyra.

I'M the one controlling this place. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:49 pm

SpaceMedafighterX wrote:

banana

Yup. And your aunt is the one financing this whole scheme! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:50 pm

Zufriedenheit wrote:
SpaceMedafighterX wrote:

banana

Her number of posts says it all Razz

I'm just plain ol' Zara, multitasking, logic-oriented, sometimes hormonal, and overall crazy Razz
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Zara Mikazuki wrote:

Her number of posts says it all Razz

I'm just plain ol' Zara, multitasking, logic-oriented, sometimes hormonal, and overall crazy Razz

Maybe Kyra will step up the game and beat my number of posts.

As of right now, I'm tired of sitting pretty. *yawn*
Back to top Go down
Tezcatlipoca
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Tezcatlipoca

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Zufriedenheit wrote:

If you keep up this attitude, I'll have to delete your account... permanently this time. Any more sass from you and I'll make sure you become a marked user on the internet, fated to become a wandering internomad, destined to roam the intertubes ceaselessly until the end of time.

Weigh your options carefully Nicholle; life as my internet henchman certainly beats the alternative.

And, Zara. Don't think I haven't forgotten about you. Yes, it's true my Aunt bought me this computer, pays my internet bills, and payed for my latex suit and gold mask, but THAT'S ALL. I do the rest of the work myself.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:53 pm

SpaceMedafighterX wrote:
Zufriedenheit wrote:

If you keep up this attitude, I'll have to delete your account... permanently this time. Any more sass from you and I'll make sure you become a marked user on the internet, fated to become a wandering internomad, destined to roam the intertubes ceaselessly until the end of time.

Weigh your options carefully Nicholle; life as my internet henchman certainly beats the alternative.

And, Zara. Don't think I haven't forgotten about you. Yes, it's true my Aunt bought me this computer, pays my internet bills, and payed for my latex suit and gold mask, but THAT'S ALL. I do the rest of the work myself.

Go ahead. Delete my account right now.

I would WELCOME it. Do it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tezcatlipoca
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Tezcatlipoca

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Zufriedenheit wrote:

Go ahead. Delete my account right now.

I would WELCOME it. Do it. Razz

Not today, Nicholle; I'm willing to give you a second chance. You can still be of use to me in fulfilling my dream of internet domination, but mark my words, one more sassy post and I may not be as forgiving.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:04 pm

SpaceMedafighterX wrote:

Dang! I was refering to Kyra's aunt! AKA LOUISA!!!! The RICH girl who can finance this scheme of yours!

Sorry for my little pronoun error Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tezcatlipoca
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Tezcatlipoca

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Zara Mikazuki wrote:

Dang! I was refering to Kyra's aunt! AKA LOUISA!!!! The RICH girl who can finance this scheme of yours!

Sorry for my little pronoun error Very Happy

Louisa? She's my arch-nemesis. Why would I turn to her for cash? Especially when my Aunt is so accomodating.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:17 am

Hi, Kyra. I'm Kelsey. Welcome to the LC. I suggest you arm yourself with an extra dose of sanity before participating too much, but don't let that scare you. It's just the excitement of the new kid that's got everyone wound up.
*glare at Kevin, Nicholle, and Zara for potentially scaring the newbie*
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:18 am

Kelsey wrote:
Hi, Kyra. I'm Kelsey. Welcome to the LC. I suggest you arm yourself with an extra dose of sanity before participating too much, but don't let that scare you. It's just the excitement of the new kid that's got everyone wound up.

*shoves Kevin in front of us*

He started it.
Back to top Go down
Tezcatlipoca
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Tezcatlipoca

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

Zufriedenheit wrote:

He started it.

I'm always the scapegoat!
Why can't Zara take the blame this time? *pushes Zara to front*
She's the one who really started all this.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 12:49 am

SpaceMedafighterX wrote:
Zufriedenheit wrote:

He started it.

Oh, okay. I can deal with that!

*stands next to Kevin*
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 am

Zufriedenheit wrote:
SpaceMedafighterX wrote:
Zufriedenheit wrote:

He started it.

*stands next to Kevin*

Err....okay?

I'm sorry for this confusion, Kyra---I'm entirely to blame Razz
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 1:59 am

Kelsey wrote:

Believe it or not, I actually kept relatively sane, this time. I only typed in caps because of that little pronoun misconception Razz

Huh...that's an improvement from status quo Very Happy

But if Kyra's anything like what Louisa's been telling me, then she's just as crazy as the rest of us Razz
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 am

Jesus Christ. Kevin, you probably made me pee in my pants. You're hilarious! I'm richer than your aunt, FYI. Razz

Kyra, these guys are the usual numnuts you're going to encounter when you become active here. Crazy, fun, insane, delusional...and did I mention crazy? Hello, my sweet niece! I hope you have fun here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 4:56 am

Louisa Akatsuki wrote:
Jesus Christ. Kevin, you probably made me pee in my pants. You're hilarious! I'm richer than your aunt, FYI. Razz

Kyra, these guys are the usual numnuts you're going to encounter when you become active here. Crazy, fun, insane, delusional...and did I mention crazy? Hello, my sweet niece! I hope you have fun here. Very Happy

Wow, Louisa! More sane than usual! I'm impressed with your aunt, Kyra! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:03 am

Zara Mikazuki wrote:
Louisa Akatsuki wrote:

Wow, Louisa! More sane than usual! I'm impressed with your aunt, Kyra! Very Happy

Of course. Isn't Kyra's aunt amazing and fabulous? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 5:13 am

Zara Mikazuki wrote:
Zufriedenheit wrote:
SpaceMedafighterX wrote:
Zufriedenheit wrote:

He started it.

*stands next to Kevin*

Err....okay?

I'm sorry for this confusion, Kyra---I'm entirely to blame Razz

Uh, that was weird. I don't know why you're to blame, but whatever. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D EmptyWed Apr 15, 2009 6:40 am

Well, I'm not often on here, but sorry for being late in the welcoming greetings.
Hi, hope you enjoy yourself here. I'm Luthien, official VillaNESS and Newbie-Teaser.
Have fun on LC! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ima Newbie... for now... :D   Ima Newbie... for now... :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Ima Newbie... for now... :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next