Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions Only

Go down 
+8
Tezcatlipoca
BeautyBlitz
Laura
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Jane
Paul
Tourterelle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage

Questions Only - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:49 am

Oh, yeah, like we care?

Since Mariah and Laura aren't here, we pick on you, Paul, isn't that obvious?

NYAHAHAHAHA! rendeer rendeer rendeer I do believe I'm going insane.
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:01 pm

You were sane, were you? Suspect Tisk, tisk.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Number of posts : 3518
Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:57 pm

Jewels wrote:
Oh, yeah, like we care?

Since Mariah and Laura aren't here, we pick on you, Paul, isn't that obvious?

NYAHAHAHAHA! rendeer rendeer rendeer I do believe I'm going insane.

You post those weird-looking reindeer and you're picking on me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:13 pm

I was tired, okay?

Besides, you're more fun to pick on, everyone knows I"m already nuts, that's why I'm the villaNESS, right?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Dictionary Definition : Dictionary Definition: Paul-One of the few male LC creatures known to exist, this specimen is one of the eldest in the LC universe. This specimen is known to work long hours but still makes time to commingle with fellow LC denizens. This being has a peculiar sense of humor and has been observed to shun smilies, although this aversion has been lessening as of late.

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:41 pm

lol!

I guess I will have to accept that you were tired, won't I? Laughing

And I certainly wouldn't want you slacking with your villaNESS duties, would I? Razz
Back to top Go down
lintu
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
lintu

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 5:12 pm

I don't know, would you scratch?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 5:12 am

No you wouldn't ... because then I wouldn't feel guilty enough to do volunteer work, so it's a good thing, right?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:24 am

Did you know that I think you would do volunteer work anyway, because, all kidding aside, you are a decent, generous person? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Do you know that it is kind of interesting how this can actually develop to be a "game-in-the-game"? jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:12 pm

How so, Laura?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:21 am

Is it possible that she was referring to the joking about messing with the moderators?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:07 pm

Did you misunderstand me, then?
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:38 am

I don't think I did, but now that you're here can we play pin the tail on the moderator? jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:14 pm

How does that game go? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 11:44 am

I think it involves yanking the moderators chain, but that aside, are you people up to restarting the games' threads? I know I thought it was wonderfully fun, do you guys think the same?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 11:24 am

It has been a while, and I nearly got burned out with games when I did them daily with Zara about a year ago, but am I willing to do them again? Absolutely, why not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 am

I don't know, why did people leave in the first place? By the way, what happened to punkrockableprincess?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:58 pm

I don't know, but maybe Louisa does?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:16 am

Louisa? Please - join us?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyWed May 05, 2010 6:22 am

Have you contacted her lately?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:03 am

Is that punkrockable princess I see?!

.... Lou, I wrote you a letter, too ... so it's your turn, is it not?
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:31 am

Did you miss me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySun May 16, 2010 12:31 pm

Why wouldn't I? Razz
Paul, where're you? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:37 pm

*Paul finally sees this question three months after it is asked. Embarassed

Would you believe that I am in a state of mortified embarrassment for not noticing this question earlier, and that I am wondering where the next person who replies with a question is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 am

Would you believe that I am more amused than irritated?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions Only   Questions Only - Page 43 Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions Only
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: