Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casting next week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Casting next week Empty
PostSubject: Casting next week   Casting next week EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 12:56 am

So, for this "Crucible"-casting next week, which text do you think I should prepare? Should I prepare any at all? My last auditions all had clear requirements, this one is completely open... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Casting next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casting next week   Casting next week EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:54 pm

Never mind. Audition is over, I'm in. I'll be Mary Warren. Mary Warren, of all people... the whiny, pathetic little cow.

Question: Could it be that the director has totally misunderstood my personality? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Casting next week 1st_place

Casting next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casting next week   Casting next week EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 11:55 pm

Maybe you were the only actor brilliant enough to pull off such a part.
Don't think of it as an insult, think of it as a challenge.

king
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Casting next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casting next week   Casting next week EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 1:43 am

I personally think Mary Warren would be pretty cool to play. She gets to be hysterical, for one thing. Though if I'm ever in The Crucible again, I personally would love to play Abby, though I'm not all that good at evil characters yet. The "whiny pathetic cows" are actually the ones I'm best at portraying. scratch Does that say something about me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Casting next week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casting next week   Casting next week Empty

Back to top Go down

Casting next week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Reading :: Plays-
Jump to: