Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin Empty
PostSubject: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin   (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 10:49 am

Stewie Griffin's music video of Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do." This is from the latest episode of Family Guy, "Ocean's Three and A Half."

(I'm afraid that the first video I posted will be deleted, so here's a duplicate, in case the other one doesn't work anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin   (Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:43 pm

lol! Wow.
Back to top Go down

(Everything I Do) I Do It For You by Stewie Griffin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Fun & Jokes-
Jump to: