Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... Empty
PostSubject: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 11:43 am

alien

just had to post this ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLqNjlx6-MM
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Nice! That made my day!
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 9:02 pm

That one was pretty good! I love the hair, "Edward". And I also love the fact that every spoof made after the movie release somehow makes fun of Stewart's AWFUL begging in the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:44 pm

Kelsey wrote:
That one was pretty good! I love the hair, "Edward". And I also love the fact that every spoof made after the movie release somehow makes fun of Stewart's AWFUL begging in the hospital.

I know, I loved the hair joke. LisaNova does quite a few spoofs, so I knew I could trust this one to be decent.
Thanks for watching!
Back to top Go down
The Grammar Child
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
The Grammar Child

Number of posts : 99
Dictionary Definition : The Fionacus-Grammaticus-Childicus is probably the youngest species known to the LC universe. Although she is one of the more advanced species in her own world (highous schoolicus), she can often be found asking questions about many things in the LC forum. This species of homo sapien is also known to be slightly over-excitable in the chatbox, sometimes to the point of throwing shoes. Much like a young puppy, she can be hyperactive and irritating - and yet, somehow, she can extremely lovable too.
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:42 pm

THAT HAIR!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

hairhigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....   And yet another Twilight trailer spoof .... Empty

Back to top Go down

And yet another Twilight trailer spoof ....
Page 1 of 1