Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group

Go down 
+5
March Hare
Louisa
Zara Mikazuki
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:26 pm

Nicholle! God, where have you been, Crackhead? I missed ya! huuuug
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:23 pm

I'm feeling a little better now, yeah! I love you
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 9:22 pm

On the other hand, it wasn't actually a flu because I was still able to walk without getting dizzy. I think it was a 24-hour-thing, though I don't know if I can call it a "flu."
I just woke up and it's better now. My pimple's gone, too! Now the only problem is my cough... Laughing

Are you better now, Nicholle?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 3:09 pm

huuuug Oh, I hope you get better soon, Louisa and Kelsey!

Louisa, I thought your flu was just 24 hours? Do you have a cold now? I'm sorry! consoling flower1
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 1:17 pm

Not much happened here, I guess. The pages barely increased. You know, I noticed that a lot of people are getting sick. Hm, so it's not only in my country, then. About seven people were absent in my class. If they were present, they were dead guys with colds and coughs. I'm one of those dead guys. My cough is killing me and I keep sniffing like a guard dog. Nicholle and Kelsey are sick. I had a mild fever and sore throat. Oh, and this stupid @#!&$ pimple in my usually smooth and flawless forehead isn't helping matters. foulmouth

Get well, guys! Your conditions are worse than my post-puberty problems. Hmf.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 4:33 am

Hi, everyone. Guess I missed everyone again. I've been sleeping in the afternoons (still sick) and working on new semester stuff by night, so I've not been on. I'll be on Saturday, though, hopefully! I miss you guys when I'm doing useless book work at night.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 2:55 am

I finally got the Fushigi Yugi books! I'm starting to read them now...but I probably have to go back to my school work. Ugh...I have tomorrow, though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Well, you didn't get what I caught, since mine was only mild and for 24 hours. Feel better soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I think I'm going to stay up late tonight and stuff myself with chocolates we got from Canada. monkey

Mmm, Canadian chocolates!

brows brows Yummy!

I've stayed home from school today. Remember I was telling you I felt sick? Flu. sick
Back to top Go down
HayleeM
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
HayleeM

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 pm

ooh yummm!! Canadian chocolate is amazing. My friend is French-Canadian and she brought me back some chocolate once when she visited Quebec a couple years ago. droolheart

And Zara (sorry I have been such a slacker on this forum!!) No, I didn't know James Bond was originally a literary character, though I did know that's what your avatar was. And I think he's a very hot James Bond. brows
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:50 pm

I think I'm going to stay up late tonight and stuff myself with chocolates we got from Canada. monkey
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:05 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Crap, what the heck am I going to do here? No homework was given yesterday, I already memorized the other part of the Chinese lesson, finished reading Fushigi Yuugi... whistle

Do what I did. Went to my first therapy session (and boy, am I twisted), then came back, had a LARGE cup of coffee, read a bit of Harry Potter, and am now preparing my lessons for tonight. Luckily, Obama's inauguration coincided with my unit on the Civil Rights Movement. cheers

Hmmm. Maybe I'll clean the house for a bit. Or go back to sleep. Or wait, my best friend may be up already...
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 6:38 am

Crap, what the heck am I going to do here? No homework was given yesterday, I already memorized the other part of the Chinese lesson, finished reading Fushigi Yuugi... whistle
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:21 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
I'm going now, too. Goodbye, Zara! See you tomorrow! (Hopefully)

I love you I love you huuuug huuuug

Excellent timing. I need to finish reading Paradise Lost. See you tomorrow, then.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Paalam/Good-bye, mes cheries! I'm officially sick (I feel God-awful), so I'm going to bed very early. Don't get too far ahead in our list!

I love you I love you See you tomorrow morning! huuuug huuuug

Goodbye! I probably won't see you guys tomorrow. noidea I'm not sure. Practical exam on Gym Class is tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll survive.

Get well soon, Nicholle! I hope you didn't get what I get, seriously! huuuug I love you

You'll be fine...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:20 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Paalam/Good-bye, mes cheries! I'm officially sick (I feel God-awful), so I'm going to bed very early. Don't get too far ahead in our list!

Don't leave for the night yet, Miss Nicholle. There is still work to do...

Never mind. We shall finish tomorrow, then. Good night---see you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:19 am

I'm going now, too. Goodbye, Zara! See you tomorrow! (Hopefully)

I love you I love you huuuug huuuug
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 am

Tourterelle wrote:

Goodbye! I probably won't see you guys tomorrow. noidea I'm not sure. Practical exam on Gym Class is tomorrow, so I don't know if I'll survive.

Get well soon, Nicholle! I hope you didn't get what I get, seriously! huuuug I love you
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:17 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
#12 for Louisa: Watch POTC movies so Nicholle won't tie her down and force her to it.

The movies are awesome. And I'll give Nicholle this---Johnny Depp was pretty hot in the entire series. It's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:16 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
#53 has a reserved spot already.

#7 for Zara, Nicholle and Louisa: Scare the living daylights out of everyone else.

So the difference: 7 is for the three of us to scare everyone else, while 53 is for me to scare the two of you. Right?

Correct, Agent 007. Wink

Have I become the female Agent 007 now? Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 am

#12 for Louisa: Watch POTC movies so Nicholle won't tie her down and force her to it.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 am

Tourterelle wrote:
#11 for Zara: To drool over James Bond for all of eternity.

Touche.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Last edited by Tourterelle on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 am

Here's the list so far:

#1 for Zara: Read Fushigi Yuugi and tell Nicholle and Louisa who her favorite guy is.

#2 for Nicholle and Louisa: To do the bandit dance in every place and manner possible!

#3 for Nicholle and Louisa: Comprehend the obsession behind Agent 007!

#4 for Zara, Nicholle, and Louisa: Meet in person someday.

#5 for Zara, Nicholle, and Louisa: Go swimming in somebody's pool.

#6 for Zara, Nicholle, and Louisa: Convince everybody else that we are the most insane people on the planet.

#7 for Zara, Nicholle and Louisa: Scare the living daylights out of everyone else.

#8 for Zara, Louisa, and Nicholle: Procrastinate to the point of no return.

#9 for Zara, Louisa, and Nicholle: Have another spontaneous war like the Chocolate War.

#10 for Nicholle and Louisa: To drool over Tasuki for the rest of eternity.

----------

#53 for Zara: Scare the living daylights out of Nicholle and Louisa.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:13 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group   Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Officially planning to stop procrastination - Self Help Group
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next