Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2009 Reading List

Go down 
+5
HayleeM
Jane
BeautyBlitz
Kelsey
Tourterelle
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

2009 Reading List - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2009 Reading List   2009 Reading List - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 am

I haven't tried Good Reads!

I just keep my list in a regular ol' Word document. Razz
Back to top Go down
caring carer
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
caring carer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Reading List   2009 Reading List - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2009 6:59 am

Make that over 30 now! Just updated it!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Reading List   2009 Reading List - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 am

This is where I heard about Good Reads! I actually thought Louisa had told me, but it was caring carer.

Anyway, this site is extremely addictive. I joined on Sunday, and I'm having too much fun. If you aren't already a member, I suggest you join!
Back to top Go down
Jane
Master
Master
Jane

Number of posts : 1077
Dictionary Definition : Jane: Also known as "Ally," "Allison," and "freshmeat," this female Homo Sapiens specimen has proven herself a strong member of the Literary Cabinet world. One can recognize "Jane" by her taste in, especially older, men, many of them classic fictional characters, as well as her distinct fear of drama class auditions. Like many of the other species in the Literary Cabinet Universe, she is crazy in her own right.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Reading List   2009 Reading List - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 11:53 pm

Wendelin wrote:
This is where I heard about Good Reads! I actually thought Louisa had told me, but it was caring carer.

Anyway, this site is extremely addictive. I joined on Sunday, and I'm having too much fun. If you aren't already a member, I suggest you join!

I checked out the site. It does look fun. I've already got a new list of books to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2009 Reading List   2009 Reading List - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

2009 Reading List
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3