Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I want to strangle my cousin!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

I want to strangle my cousin!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 5:16 am

Make sure she can understand you, BeautyBlitz. After all, she is a former addict AND pregnant ... poor dear .... starwars her!!! rofl lol!
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:56 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

...Whatever you do, don't blow up in her face. f you end up in a fight with her, people will think you're the bad guy as "Oh, but Sarah's pregnant and the poor dear used to be on crack!"

lol! Actually, the people in my family would be going "Well, it's about time someone put her in her place."

My family can be cruel but I love them. (MOST of them)

What, you don't just adore the crackhead? I couldn't tell! lol!

Yeah, that somehow surprised me, too... I thought your cousin was your best friend?? I always want to strangle my best friend... Twisted Evil

Yeah, my best friens are always recovering self absorbed crack addicts with no regard for other people's feelings.

sick banana banana banana

That's okay. Her mom is coming up from Arizona next week so at least for the week my Aunt is here Sarah will be on her BEST behaviour.

...and if she isn't, try to have a talk to her in private. You know, these little private sessions can be real eye openers... if you use the right vocab Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I want to strangle my cousin!!!! 1st_place

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:53 pm

Solveig wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

...Whatever you do, don't blow up in her face. f you end up in a fight with her, people will think you're the bad guy as "Oh, but Sarah's pregnant and the poor dear used to be on crack!"

lol! Actually, the people in my family would be going "Well, it's about time someone put her in her place."

Yeah, that somehow surprised me, too... I thought your cousin was your best friend?? I always want to strangle my best friend... Twisted Evil

Yeah, my best friens are always recovering self absorbed crack addicts with no regard for other people's feelings.

sick banana banana banana

That's okay. Her mom is coming up from Arizona next week so at least for the week my Aunt is here Sarah will be on her BEST behaviour.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:48 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
BeautyBlitz wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:47 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:43 pm

Tourterelle wrote:

Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm horrible with real-life situations like this. Really, I am.

My first thought was to cut the brat off from you. Not from your mother and other family members, but just from you and your husband. That way, maybe she'll realize she annoys you and then she'll grow up. Rolling Eyes

If you do give her something again though, say "You're welcome" and that might be a way to remind her a "Thank you" was in order.

Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:08 pm

Because you can't choose the people who are part of your family, that's why. And even worse, you're doomed to call them family, which makes them appear much worse than they actually are. If they weren't so close to you, you wouldn't be so upset about them. I could perfectly endure my cousins, if I knew they weren't from the same family... Possibly because some dark part of me believes that we must have something more in common than a handful of genes, and that bugs me.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:05 pm

There is NO hope of her ever becoming a normal human being. She is 37 but her brain never matured beyond that of a self centered 12 year old. I'm just going to have as LITTLE to do with her as I possibly can. Otherwise I might end up behind bars for assault...or murder!!!!!

Ah, venting over, I think I feel a little better.

Why does family have to SUCK sometimes? confused
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 5:02 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
The thing is, I don't really care how she treats me, but it makes me so mad how she's treated my mom. My mom has been a life line for that ingrate since she was 16 years old. For 20 years my mom has been a shoulder for her and now she comes here and treats my mom like garbage. I could just scream at her! foulmouth

Why don't you?

She probably is too old to be taught how to behave in a graceful manner - or grateful Smile So, no reason to use up your energy for being angry and upset about her.
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:56 pm

The thing is, I don't really care how she treats me, but it makes me so mad how she's treated my mom. My mom has been a life line for that ingrate since she was 16 years old. For 20 years my mom has been a shoulder for her and now she comes here and treats my mom like garbage. I could just scream at her! foulmouth
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:53 pm

BeautyBlitz wrote:
The sad thing is that I am not joking.

Sarah moved to town in December and stayed with my mom for 2 1/2 weeks until she got her own apartment. She doesn't have much so everyone has been scrounging up various items that we don't use to give to her. So far, no problem right.

She is ungrateful. She didn't even THANK my parents for letting her stay with them. She hasn't thanked ANYONE for any of the stuff they have given to her. My other cousin gave her a daybed, she even delivered it and assembled it for her and all Sarah could say was "Oh, I'm glad it's not ugly, I was trying to think of a way to tell you to take it back."

She is hyper sensitive and is always getting her feelings hurt (even though everyone has been nice to her) and she calls her mom, who lives in Arizona, to whine about how mean we are too her.

She is 37, a former crack addict and now she is pregnant, which is the reason she moved here in the first place. She acts like a spoiled princess and treats her family like crap. Me included.

My aunt wants us to be nice to her because she worries that she'll go back to drugs, which I think is a bunch of bull****! She is either going to fall off the wagon or she's not, either way it's HER choice and is would be of no ones fault but hers.

This is why I haven't been very active in here the past little bit. I haven't felt very social. I needed to vent though.

Apparantly I said something to her yesterday that hurt her feelings, I wasn't trying to. I was only trying to be nice and helpful. So if she thinks I was mean then I'm just not going to say ANYTHING to her. Don't want to hurt the princess's feelings or anything.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth

Honey, BREATHE. In, out. In, out. There. Have a cigarette and a nice cup of coffee. To be perfectly honest, I think female cousins somehow HAVE to be mean little creatures, and their only purpose in life is to make our own life unbearable.

Try to be the bigger person... Or at least try and leave no traces Smile
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:50 pm

The sad thing is that I am not joking.

Sarah moved to town in December and stayed with my mom for 2 1/2 weeks until she got her own apartment. She doesn't have much so everyone has been scrounging up various items that we don't use to give to her. So far, no problem right.

She is ungrateful. She didn't even THANK my parents for letting her stay with them. She hasn't thanked ANYONE for any of the stuff they have given to her. My other cousin gave her a daybed, she even delivered it and assembled it for her and all Sarah could say was "Oh, I'm glad it's not ugly, I was trying to think of a way to tell you to take it back."

She is hyper sensitive and is always getting her feelings hurt (even though everyone has been nice to her) and she calls her mom, who lives in Arizona, to whine about how mean we are too her.

She is 37, a former crack addict and now she is pregnant, which is the reason she moved here in the first place. She acts like a spoiled princess and treats her family like crap. Me included.

My aunt wants us to be nice to her because she worries that she'll go back to drugs, which I think is a bunch of bull****! She is either going to fall off the wagon or she's not, either way it's HER choice and is would be of no ones fault but hers.

This is why I haven't been very active in here the past little bit. I haven't felt very social. I needed to vent though.

Apparantly I said something to her yesterday that hurt her feelings, I wasn't trying to. I was only trying to be nice and helpful. So if she thinks I was mean then I'm just not going to say ANYTHING to her. Don't want to hurt the princess's feelings or anything.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth foulmouth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to strangle my cousin!!!!   I want to strangle my cousin!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to strangle my cousin!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: