Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cereal's intro message

Go down 
+4
Laura
GuardianSaiyoko
BeautyBlitz
Cereal P!NK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Cereal P!NK
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Cereal P!NK

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Cereal's intro message Empty
PostSubject: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 5:55 pm

And that would be a lie!

Well hi there, I'm Cereal from Y!A. BeautyBlitz invited me here, I'd like to thank her for that. Very Happy

I have no clue what I have to say to introduce myself so I'll just rant, I'm good at that haha. Well last Saturday I turned 17, I assume you already know that I posted something about it in Y!A. This year would be my last year in secondary school then off to college hopefully, I love to read, I'm very very very very...... very nerdy-- you know the math loving, physics-problem-solving, aspiring to be a neurosurgeon type? Yep that's me, I really love space, I love photography, I love the human brain-- its complexity is very challenging, that's another thing I love-- challenges of course and lastly English isn't my primary language. Please excuse all my bloopers and mistakes.

And another thing I love is correct grammar and punctuation! I'm obsessed, really. If I make a grammatical/punctuational mistake I get so embarrassed and just want to go back in time and fix it.

Hmm, what else? I have a pet kitten I called him Batman because he's completely black, he's cute, he looks like Dobby from Harry Potter and I loved The Dark Knight. lol! <<That's my Batman over there<< I'm a random person, I'm very weird not your average teenage girl, my friends are not the reading type, and I honestly owe my father, mother and sister for encouraging me to read.

Have a great day! ^.^

Edited by Solveig to try and cleanse the forum of Twilight-bashing.

Last edited by Cereal P!NK on Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Cereal's intro message 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:04 pm

OMG

Don't do that to me! I saw your headline and panicked! I thought I had done something terrible...but I'll forgive you.

lol!

Thanks for joining.
WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
GuardianSaiyoko
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
GuardianSaiyoko

Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:43 pm

I love you for naming a cat Batman.

My cat came with her name, but I love my Onyx. I have to find a photo of her, really.

Welcome to the forums! Your headline made me panic briefly as well.
Back to top Go down
https://home.comcast.net/~dragedatter/
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 6:46 pm

I also wanted to mention that I have 2 cats.
TubTub and BearBear. TubTub is the fat one.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:49 pm

Hunnies, you just gave me a freaking heart attack! Very Happy

Welcome in this forum, and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:52 pm

GAH! You really freaked me out! I was afraid that the Treehouse had been discovered and infiltrated already. I was going to be very angry.
But, it's just Cereal, so we're all good! Cool
Welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:19 pm

I wasn't fooled for one bit by the subject! *Clutches heart and pants*

Good to see you here! Your cat's name may officially be the best I've ever heard.

I had three cats (two girls and a boy) but one of the girls died earlier this month. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:21 pm

oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your precious little kitty. Losing pets is hard. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:25 pm

Thanks Beauty. Crying or Very sad

Yeah, she was a great cat too. Always fun to be around, followed you everywhere, loved a good scratch, and batted at your cereal bowl. Ironically, her name was Isabella (called Izzy or Bella), but we named her that before I discovered Twilight.

Meh, I sound like a crazy cat lady. cat cat
Back to top Go down
Cereal P!NK
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Cereal P!NK

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Oh my goodness Tourterelle, how horrible! :O

I hope you got over it....... I would seriously be devastated if he only got hurt, let alone died. One time his paw got stuck behind the cupboard around 10:30 P.M. and hearing him meow because he was hurt just broke my heart; I couldn't sleep! Vets were closed because it's late and I just panicked. Luckily my mum knows how to act in situations like that... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:30 pm

Cereal, I would be so frightened if I heard my cat shrieking like that. Glad your mom knows how to deal with things like that.

I shouldn't tell you how Isabella died; it's depressing, really.
Back to top Go down
Goldfish
Goldfish

Number of posts : 226

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 10:36 pm

Hi, Cereal P!NK! Nice to meet you.

You turned 17 a week after I turned 17! My birthday was on the 23rd. I like photography, too. Nice pictures. I loved the one where you asked "how many times did you use that?" Bella did talk about his crooked smile a whole lot. I love grammar and punctuation, too, but I'm not very good at it. At least I think so. So, I'm learning, learning, learning. English is my second language, but I speak it at home all the time, which frustrates my mom endlessly!! She's given up on trying to get me to give it up...at home, at least.

I had a pet cat. His name was Patches, because...well, he had patches. Just the cutest thing ever! But we had to leave him behind when we moved. Crying or Very sad Now I have a parakeet and he's just as much a troublemaker as my cat was, but I still love him.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:02 am

Cereal P!NK wrote:
Oh my goodness Tourterelle, how horrible! :O

I hope you got over it....... I would seriously be devastated if he only got hurt, let alone died. One time his paw got stuck behind the cupboard around 10:30 P.M. and hearing him meow because he was hurt just broke my heart; I couldn't sleep! Vets were closed because it's late and I just panicked. Luckily my mum knows how to act in situations like that... Very Happy

I remember that! People on Y!A were being EVIL about it. The people in Pets are Holier Than Thou hypocrites who are convinced that all people are evil and out to torture all pets. They always suggest that your pet is dying because of a fault of yours and that you should give your animal to a shelter (where they will probably be euthanized, by the way). I mean, you obviously care about your pet if you take the time to ask about how to better care about them.
Your cat is adorable. I can't imagine that ANYONE, even... Voldemort, would want to hurt him on purpose, let alone you. Hope little Batman feels better now! cat
Back to top Go down
Epiphany
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Epiphany

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 1:18 am

I'm sorry, Tourterelle. My cat is dying right now as well. *Sobs* Another of my cats died last summer, which was really hard, because we'd had him for 13 years. My dying cat is only tennish or so years old, but he has a horrible tooth infection that is going to make all of us teeth fall out unless he gets a surgery, but the surgery is expensive and with Christmas and school stuff other things coming up, we just don't have the money to pay for it. The vet is also pretty sure he has a tumor in his bladder because the cat now has no control over when he goes to the bathroom (and let me tell you, cleaning it up is a right pain in the butt). If he has a tumor, there's nothing we can do. I think we're probably going to have to put him down. Sad

On the bright side of life, I have another cat who is only a year old, and we're pretty sure she's pregnant! If she is, she'll have her kittens right around Christmas. Yay for kittens!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cereal's intro message   Cereal's intro message Empty

Back to top Go down

Cereal's intro message
Page 1 of 1