Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello, This is me.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : Hello, This is me. 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Hi,

My name is Mariah, I am 25 and live in British Columbia Canada. My wonderful parents have instilled in me a love for reading. My all time favorite author is Dean R. Koontz, I have been a huge fan of his work since I was 10 years old. I also have a deep love for poetry, both reading it and writing it.

I may post some of my work on here from time to time and all I ask is that if you are going to comment or critique, be honest and polite.

Well, in a nut shell that is me.

See ya 'round
BeautyBlitz.

elephant
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:54 pm

Wee! This place is fun, eh? I love you
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:55 pm

I'm IN LOVE with this place. Solveig is my HERO!

king
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 8:57 pm

*looking very smug and heroic indeed*

*and then shuffles off to buy the next "Twilight"-edition*

*roflmao*
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 9:02 pm

*throws virtual cream pie at Solveig but aim is HORRIBLE so I miss by a mile*

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello, This is me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello, This is me.   Hello, This is me. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello, This is me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: