Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Three Word Story

Go down 
+12
Coffee Spoons
Zara Mikazuki
denizenofevil
Medusa
Kelsey
Goldfish
Epiphany
Cereal P!NK
Tourterelle
Laura
CherryCola1788
BeautyBlitz
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Three Word Story - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 6:29 am

The next morning, I woke to a mysterious voice,
like the hoot of an owl. I tried to distinguish who it was, but a hand
covered my mouth and I shrieked. The scent of smoke filled the air.
"Really, Catherine?" His voice shook with laughter.
"Who are you?"
He leaned in, his lips brushing my neck.
"You seem to have the wrong impression of me, Catherine."
He turned me around, a smirk grew on his face.
"Fun as sleeping with you sounds, Eric sent me to tell you a message."
"Who are you!"
"Eric sent me to pass a message onto you."
Smiling sweetly, the man, Eric, came through the door. Eric dismissed him with a wave and approached me.
"It's time for you to give me the key, querida."
"What do you want with that stupid thing?"
"I
am just waiting for you, Catherine. I can't seem to not play this game,
staying away from the damn place, not wanting you to always wonder what
would happen had we not escaped the evil Josephine's lair."
"I would
have never, ever left without her, and then she dumps me just like
that. I still hate how she always acts superior to everyone else,
including me! Imagine, she looks down on a man who's intelligent, sexy,
and handsome. Who the hell does she think she is? She's no supermodel.
She is not even pretty, like other girls who she constantly snubs.
Especially you, Catherine, the most stunning woman I've--"
"STOP!
Don't you understand what's going on? I am a woman, not your sex
object. Why do you always treat me like I'm a princess? I'm tired of
you constantly patronizing--"
"Catherine. You need to shut the hell up!"
Eric
seized my arms and gripped them, drawing me in towards his body. I
struggled at keeping him away. "Catherine, you know this can't
continue. We really have to ease the tension between us. How about we
resolve this conflict?"
His lips pressed against mine and before I
knew it, we were taking off each others clothing. Hurridly, his
callused hands brushed against my hair.
"Why do you always think you can resist someone like me? After all, I'm--"
"I'm done with this."
I
leaped out of there and stumbled over the stand as I fumbled for my
purse. Eric pursued me, but I whipped around the corner just as my
sister walked out of her room sleepily.
"You're awake already--"
"Ssshhhh!" I pulled on her and whispered in her ear, looking around to make sure that no one was eavesdropping.
"Lydia -- shut up for the love of God! For the last time, PLEASE stop this nonsense."
Indignant, Lydia drew in a deep breath and screamed, "Stop it now."
"What is wrong, are you crazy?" I asked, concerned, and also terrified.
"Why are you killing me Inside? She was on her feet while clutching her hair.
"I could not bear with you the thought of me hurting you."
"I'm getting confused
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 5:55 pm

The next morning, I woke to a mysterious voice, like the hoot of an owl. I tried to distinguish who it was, but a hand covered my mouth and I shrieked. The scent of smoke filled the air.
"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
Smiling sweetly, the man, Eric, came through the door. Eric dismissed him with a wave and approached me.
"I am just waiting for you, Catherine. I can't seem to not play this game, staying away from the damn place, not wanting you to always wonder what would happen had we not escaped the evil Josephine's lair."
"I would have never, ever left without her, and then she dumps me just like that. I still hate how she always acts superior to everyone else, including me! Imagine, she looks down on a man who's intelligent, sexy, and handsome. Who the hell does she think she is? She's no supermodel. She is not even pretty, like other girls who she constantly snubs. Especially you, Catherine, the most stunning woman I've--"
"STOP! Don't you understand what's going on? I am a woman, not your sex object. Why do you always treat me like I'm a princess? I'm tired of you constantly patronizing--"
Eric seized my arms and gripped them, drawing me in towards his body. I struggled at keeping him away. "Catherine, you know this can't continue. We really have to ease the tension between us. How about we resolve this conflict?"
His lips pressed against mine and before I knew it, we were taking off each others clothing. Hurridly, his callused hands brushed against my hair.
"I'm done with this."
I leaped out of there and stumbled over the stand as I fumbled for my purse. Eric pursued me, but I whipped around the corner just as my sister walked out of her room sleepily.
"You're awake already--"
"Ssshhhh!" I pulled on her and whispered in her ear, looking around to make sure that no one was eavesdropping.
"Lydia -- shut up for the love of God! For the last time, PLEASE stop this nonsense."
"I'm getting confused. What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:25 am

The next morning, I woke to a mysterious voice, like the hoot of an owl. I tried to distinguish who it was, but a hand covered my mouth and I shrieked. The scent of smoke filled the air.
"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I am just waiting for you, Catherine. I can't seem to not play this game, staying away from the damn place, not wanting you to always wonder what would happen had we not escaped the evil Josephine's lair."
"I would have never, ever left without her, and then she dumps me just like that. I still hate how she always acts superior to everyone else, including me! Imagine, she looks down on a man who's intelligent, sexy, and handsome. Who the hell does she think she is? She's no supermodel. She is not even pretty, like other girls who she constantly snubs. Especially you, Catherine, the most stunning woman I've--"
"STOP! Don't you understand what's going on? I am a woman, not your sex object. Why do you always treat me like I'm a princess? I'm tired of you constantly patronizing--"
Eric seized my arms and gripped them, drawing me in towards his body. I struggled at keeping him away. "Catherine, you know this can't continue. We really have to ease the tension between us. How about we resolve this conflict?"
His lips pressed against mine and before I knew it, we were taking off each others clothing. Hurridly, his callused hands brushed against my hair.
"I'm done with this."
I leaped out of there and stumbled over the stand as I fumbled for my purse. Eric pursued me, but I whipped around the corner just as my sister walked out of her room sleepily.
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:52 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid Myth of
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:11 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid Myth of the Loch Ness
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 7:20 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid Myth of the Loch Ness Monster and the
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 2:49 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid myth of the Loch Ness Monster and the sasquatch found, for
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:22 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid myth of the Loch Ness Monster and the sasquatch found, for huh?"
"You sound
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 5:17 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Where is this stupid myth of the Loch Ness Monster and the sasquatch found, for huh?"
"You sound high. Did you"
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 3:57 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:10 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now,
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 6:48 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:05 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:14 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"You sound high. Did you--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:56 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out my secret if
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:14 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out my secret if you won't let
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:10 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out my secret if you won't let this Dream go
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:33 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out my secret if you won't let this Dream go."
"What dream are
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"You didn't let me finish! Now, look what you have done. He will find out my secret if you won't let this Dream go."
"What dream are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 1:31 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"The one where
Back to top Go down
Kaira
Kaira

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:25 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"The one where we ate fish."
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:48 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"I seriously think
Back to top Go down
punkrockableprincess15
punkrockableprincess15

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:20 am

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"I seriously think that I have
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:34 pm

"Who are you?"
"Who are you!"
"I'm done with this."
"You're awake already--"
"Did I what?"
"I seriously think that I have a drug addict
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three Word Story   Three Word Story - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three Word Story
Page 22 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next