Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hello i am new

Go down 
+5
denizenofevil
Louisa
Kelsey
BeautyBlitz
Jenn
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:00 pm

Hello everyone.

my name is Jenn. I am 14 years
old and love to read
my birthday is on
Halloween. i have
2 dogs and a guniea
pig as pets (: and i love
them.
like i said i love to read,
i love the twilight books,
yes i am obsessed. but
my 2 favorite authors
are Lurlene McDaniel
and Katie Maxwell.

if you want to know anything else just ask (:

BTW, Merry Christmas Eve!
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : hello i am new 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:35 pm

Merry Christmas Jenn. Weclome to the Literary Cabinet, I hope you like it here.

~Please take time to read the rules and guidelines of this forum. They can be found in the Rules and Announcements forum~

Oh, and don't forget to check out all our rockin' smilies!

head waving greenface pipe elephant smurf starwars banana doggie xmascapgrin snowman1 reindeer
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm

Hey, Jenn. Welcome to the forum. It's full of nice people who like to discuss things intelligently using proper grammar, capitalization, and spelling. There are a few rules, but they're very easy to follow. The smileys are great. smurf

I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:47 pm

Hey, Jenn! We hope you have fun here. This place is great, and I hope you like the smilies as much as I do. Merry Christmas! santa
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:10 pm

Howdy, I don't think I've seen you around YA before. I think you might be the first Twilight fan to ever step in here. Congratulations! Very Happy I hope you enjoy your stay here. By the way, how did you come to find this place?
Back to top Go down
Jenn

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-24

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:18 pm

hi everyone.
thanks fore being so welcoming Very Happy
hehe i lovee this smiley santa

denizeofevil, i found this on friendhood.net i was just searching different categories.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:46 pm

Hi there, Jenn Smile Welcome, and merry Christmas - hope you'll like it here.

It is surprising to hear we're already included in other websites... Very Happy

Hang on - that is just the main website of the provider... my bad. *lol*
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Laura
Admin
Laura

Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:48 pm

Wow. Did you know we already scored #21 in the list? We're pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Hiya, Jenn!

I don't remember seeing you on Y!A, but hey! Welcome!

Really, Solveig? We are at #21? That's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:07 pm

Hello, Jenn! Welcome to our site. It's great that we now have a Twilighter here...more variety that way, and more incentive to be nicer.
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:25 pm

Magda wrote:
Hello, Jenn! Welcome to our site. It's great that we now have a Twilighter here...more variety that way, and more incentive to be nicer.

I definitely agree with Magda here. I'm nicer to people I know better. It really is nice to have people of different opinions here. I'll be nice...I'm usually a mean little girl, though lol!
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
Magda wrote:

I definitely agree with Magda here. I'm nicer to people I know better. It really is nice to have people of different opinions here. I'll be nice...I'm usually a mean little girl, though lol!

Careful Jenn, she bites. Watch your fingers.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 10:26 pm

Hi Jenn!

Nice to meet you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 2:12 am

Solveig wrote:
Wow. Did you know we already scored #21 in the list? We're pretty good...

What's marmite, Solveig?
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:48 am

A dark brown, slimy spread tasting like yeast. Some people love it, most hate it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello i am new Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello i am new   hello i am new Empty

Back to top Go down

hello i am new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: