Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Go down 
+8
Jane
Medusa
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Laura
Louisa
Kelsey
Tourterelle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:18 pm

Wait, since when is Hershey's syrup RED? lol!

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 24251210

And don't you dare make a Hansel and Gretel joke! lol!

Next up: A picture of you fighting the evil forces of chocolate!

Last edited by Tourterelle on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 pm

Naw, that's brown. It just looks like red because of the flash! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Oops, sorry I took so long. I didn't realize you already put the picture.

I must say, your palace is awesome! thumbs

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 B4d63610

She's fighting the evil forces of chocolate by digesting fruits and veggies! sick

Next: A chocolate costume reindeer
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Chocolate (chip) costume:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 21746110

Next: My weapons, the flaming truffles! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dec15-12

I edited it to make it 'flaming.'

Next: A fountain of your evil fondue that you pour on me and Zara! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 pm

Here's the beast itself:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Fondue10

drools

Next: Me pouring chocolate syrup on you two!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:54 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dec15-13

gape Y-You're bald!

Next: Christmas cookies! 'Tis the season xmascapgrin
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Ooh..the fondue is soo good...Have you ever seen a fondue fountain?
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm

affraid I'm not wearing my pink wig in that picture! Aaah!

Christmas cookies:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 31318010

Next: A female Dumbledore!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:

Have I seen one? I own one; it's about the size of a regular coffee maker, and it is SO good! drools

droolheart
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:57 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Have I seen one? I own one; it's about the size of a regular coffee maker, and it is SO good! drools

droolheart

Oh, yeah! I forgot I was talking to the CQ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

droolheart

Ha! I guess I really did earn my title, then! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dumble10

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dumble11

Next: Snowman in the beach
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:03 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

droolheart

Huh, you better send me those truffles for Christmas, woman, or I will start a war! (again) lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:04 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dumble10

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dumble11

Next: Snowman in the beach

Oh my god, I loved those pictures! lol!

Snowman on the beach:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 23216510

Next: Someone screaming while bungee jumping.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

droolheart

Huh, you better send me those truffles for Christmas, woman, or I will start a war! (again) lol!

I'll do you one better: not ONLY will you get some truffles, but I'll also buy you your own personal chocolate fondue fountain! Whoo! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
AWW, your minion is SOOO cute! Razz

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 29005610

This photo was taken before you ate him, you cannibal. lol! Before he you ate him, you poured Hershey's syrup all over him! lol! lol!

Next: Your chocolate palace. I've always wanted to see what it looks like!

Ok, I just thought of this (I know it's late) but can't you just picture yourself gushing over my adorable minion, then her yanking out a cigar, lighting it, then saying in a gruff voice, "That's what you think, punk."

Right? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:09 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Dumble12

Thank you. I love you

Next up: George Bush sunbathing
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

This photo was taken before you ate him, you cannibal. lol! Before he you ate him, you poured Hershey's syrup all over him! lol! lol!

Ok, I just thought of this (I know it's late) but can't you just picture yourself gushing over my adorable minion, then her yanking out a cigar, lighting it, then saying in a gruff voice, "That's what you think, punk."

Right? lol! lol!

OH MY GOD!!! lol! lol! lol! I can't stop laughing!!! rofl rofl rofl roflmao roflmao roflmao
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 53469710

( lol! lol! lol! )

Next: Queen Elizabeth doing something inappropriate for her status.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

Right? lol! lol!

OH MY GOD!!! lol! lol! lol! I can't stop laughing!!! rofl rofl rofl roflmao roflmao roflmao

lol! lol! lol! lol! Me too! lol!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Granny10

I entitle it, "Granny Gone Bad."

Next: Chinese man eating a hamburger
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:23 pm

Sorry, this is the best I could find; somebody MAKING Chinese hamburgers:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 41648310

Next: Ronald McDonald being naughty.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:25 pm

Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

droolheart

I'll do you one better: not ONLY will you get some truffles, but I'll also buy you your own personal chocolate fondue fountain! Whoo! lol!

Wow! The Chocolate Queen does have a heart after all! I love you
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:27 pm

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:
Louisa Lynn wrote:

droolheart

Wow! The Chocolate Queen does have a heart after all! I love you

*sputters* Does have a heart...AFTER ALL? I beg your pardon, Madame, but I give Hershey's syrup to the poor!

How rude of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: