Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Go down 
+8
Jane
Medusa
denizenofevil
Zara Mikazuki
Laura
Louisa
Kelsey
Tourterelle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Number of posts : 2780
Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 pm

Oh, yeah. All of the Twilight books are beautiful, all shiny and black with their lovely pictures and silver font. I can't say that what's inside of them is as wonderful, though.

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 104856

Next: A pretty fruit or vegetable.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 9:43 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 27705410

Next: Someone with horrible buck teeth. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

Dictionary Definition : Kelsey-- Frequently called "Kels," this female specimen of Homo Sapiens belongs to the Literary Cabinet universe. Although she is a young member, she has shown her maturity to be above other species, sometimes. "Kelsey" can behave quite crazy in her own right. One of her most noticeable traits is paranoia and knowledge of trolls.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 17873spongebob

Next: Nice jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:24 pm

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 000910

Please don't kill me, but I honestly love the Cullen Crests. I'd buy the whole set on Amazon if it were cheaper. (No way will I pay $299, even if it is jewelry) I had a Cullen Crest ring and necklace custom-made, though. And I agree with the Twilight series book covers. They're really pleasing to the eyes. I especially loved the cover of Breaking Dawn.

Next: Annoying cartoon character
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 10:36 pm

He's the first one to come to mind. Mr. Blik: Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 31509877

Next: Stemware or other dining-set piece that is aesthetic.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:28 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 210

Next: A non-cheesy rainbow.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:38 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 My%20little%20pony That's not cheesy, is it? *looks innocent*

Next: Non-smoking add
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:41 am

Kelsey wrote:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 My%20little%20pony That's not cheesy, is it? *looks innocent*

Next: Non-smoking add

Um, no. Not at all. *pukes*

Non-smoking ad:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 20274510

lol!

Next: A tattoo with a classic book quote.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 12296d2d73 That's devotion to Dickens!

Next: A book-fan gone too far
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 2:57 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 26713910

Next: A school picture from the 80s
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:16 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 123046__breakfast_club_l The Breakfast Club

Next: Strange National Inquirer headline
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:20 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 310

Next: Your worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:27 am

I can't bring myself to look up Willie, the Twilight Zone dummy. I can't do it without launching a panic attack.

Next: Favorite Disney movie
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:31 am

My favorite Disney movie is probably POTC, but I'll go with my favorite Disney cartoon instead:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 22843910

Next: The weirdest pirate ever.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:36 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 Dscn0751

Next: Favorite musical (animated or otherwise)
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:41 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 410

Next: Your favorite redhead.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 3:51 am

My favorite redhead would be one of my redheaded friends, of course. But I'm going to pick... the Weasley twins, since this is a literary site: Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 TheWeasleyTwins

I need to watch Sweeney Todd again. I didn't like it the first time (but I was distracted and rather angry when I tried to watch it), but I'll try to sneak it back into Netflix (my parents didn't like it either, which is why I was distracted and angry-- they won't let me watch what I like in peace sometimes). I want to see it again and try to actually watch it this time.

Next: Favorite murderer (movie, theater, literary, ect
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:00 am

Your parents weren't fond of all the blood?

Ooh, Sweeney Todd references twice in a row:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 Sweene10

Which murderer? You decide. Wink

Next: Your dream home library.
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:04 am

Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 6a00c210

There were so many to choose from, but the Beast's library was just...wow.

Next: Where you want to be right now
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:11 am

Where I want to be right now:
Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 510

I'm sappy. Embarassed lol!

Next: Favorite Fushigi Yugi Suzaku Celestial Warrior.

Last edited by Tourterelle on Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:12 am

Tourterelle wrote:

No, that's not it. The just didn't like all of the music. I wish they'd give things like that a chance, or at least let me enjoy it for myself. They usually do, but for some reason, they wouldn't leave Sweeney alone; at least, my mom wouldn't. My dad eventually just left to watch golf or something.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:13 am

Kelsey wrote:
Tourterelle wrote:

No, that's not it. The just didn't like all of the music. I wish they'd give things like that a chance, or at least let me enjoy it for myself. They usually do, but for some reason, they wouldn't leave Sweeney alone; at least, my mom wouldn't. My dad eventually just left to watch golf or something.

Well, that's weird; I loved the music. Bought the CD this summer, and I've memorized most of the songs. Oh yeah. Cool

Maybe it's an age issue.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 am

I don't really read much manga. Apparently everyone else does (on this site), but it's not something that strikes my fancy. I've read one, but I don't think it counts as real manga (Bizenghast, anyone?) and it wasn't that great. I only know one person in real life who used to read manga. I guess it's just not too popular around here or something.
So, I'll pick the cover of one of the books, because it's pretty: Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 51B0KFM062L._SL500_AA240_
Sorry!

Next: Favorite awkward commercial still-frame
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:32 am

Kelsey wrote:
I don't really read much manga. Apparently everyone else does (on this site), but it's not something that strikes my fancy. I've read one, but I don't think it counts as real manga (Bizenghast, anyone?) and it wasn't that great. I only know one person in real life who used to read manga. I guess it's just not too popular around here or something.

Well, I'm not that obsessed with manga either, but there are a few select series that I adore: Fushigi Yugi is one of them. Oh, Kels, you have to read at least that series.
jumping
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Guru
Guru
Kelsey

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 4:36 am

Tourterelle wrote:
Kelsey wrote:

Well, I'm not that obsessed with manga either, but there are a few select series that I adore: Fushigi Yugi is one of them. Oh, Kels, you have to read at least that series.
jumping

If I happen to find it somewhere (or if someone has a site with it on there), then I'll read it, but I don't plan on looking for it. I already have so much else I need to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photo Scavenger Hunt!   Photo Scavenger Hunt! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Photo Scavenger Hunt!
Page 8 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 26  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Miscellaneous :: Games-
Jump to: