Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Newest New Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Russell

The Newest New Guy Empty
PostSubject: The Newest New Guy   The Newest New Guy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:31 am

Greetings to All,

My name is Russ Moore. I was invited by BeautyBlitz to join up. She needed another Koontz fan to chat it up with. So, here I am. I am a Koontz fan but I also enjoy the works of Thomas H. Cook, Tim Dorsey, Tim Rob Smith and Harlan Coben.

I write. I write in the fashion of suspenseful dark comedy. My characters include incompetent cops, maniacal drug dealers, and my two recurring characters, Buick Riviera and Penny Nichols. There are drugs, kidnappings, grizzly murders and a lot of laughs. There are no sunny endings, only narrow escapes.

I can't wait to read some of the work posted here. I'm proud to be associated with such a fine group of writers and Canadians.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Newest New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest New Guy   The Newest New Guy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 11:45 am

Hi there, great to see you Smile How come you divide mankind into writers and Canadians? *gg*
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : The Newest New Guy 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

The Newest New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest New Guy   The Newest New Guy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:09 pm

Hey Russ, glad to see you could make it.

By the sounds of it I might really enjoy your work, it sounds like it is right up my alley. I am a sucker for the narrow escape. Oh, I also know a girl named Penny Nichols.

Hope you like it here.

BeautyBlitz

starwars

If nothing else, the smilies are fantastic bouncy cup
Back to top Go down
caring carer
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
caring carer

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-12-04

The Newest New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest New Guy   The Newest New Guy EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 3:24 pm

Hi Ross

Welcome to the group. Not posted for a while been a bit busy with work! Your books sound just the tonic on a long and very boring night shift!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Newest New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Newest New Guy   The Newest New Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

The Newest New Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Welcome :: Introduce yourselves here :)-
Jump to: