Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Musical Theatre

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Musical Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Musical Theatre   Musical Theatre EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 7:26 pm

I love musicals, and I know I'm not the only one; many people here love Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd, at least. So, let's discuss them. What are your favorite musicals.

Mine:
The Phantom of the Opera
Sweeney Todd
Les Miserables
The Scarlet Pimpernel
Beauty and the Beast ( Embarassed )
Jane Eyre
The Fiddler on the Roof
Wicked
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Musical Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Theatre   Musical Theatre EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 12:04 am

I LOVE Phantom of the Opera, it was what threw me in the way of entering the stage myself, take singing lessons and all that stuff! I also love My Fair Lady, and Miss Saigon - oh, and the melodies of Les Miserables are fabulous, but I don't like the characters too much Smile

Ooooh, and West Side Story!! I feel pretty, oh so pretty... *lalala*
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Magda
Magda

Number of posts : 262
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Musical Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Theatre   Musical Theatre EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:06 am

A couple of new additions to my list:

Into the Woods
Shrek
Gypsy
The Last Five Years
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Musical Theatre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical Theatre   Musical Theatre Empty

Back to top Go down

Musical Theatre
Page 1 of 1