Literary Cabinet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literary Cabinet

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Free!

Go down 
+3
BeautyBlitz
denizenofevil
Louisa
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Talkatoast

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-12-04

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 2:01 pm

I was supposed to read Hamlet in my Junior AP Lit class, but we didn't read any literature at all save for Hawthorne's the Scarlet Letter, which bored me to no end.

It's why I didn't even bother taking the AP Lit exam. I'd have to pay 80 dollars for it because I was already taking the APUSH exam, and the first one's free. Everyone failed it anyway because the teacher didn't bother teaching how to analyze a work to such detail, nor did she help us with any literary terms, and she sucked when it came to teaching us how to write analytical essays. Rather than helping us she chastised us and told us we sucked and we should know how to do this and blah, blah, blah. I just wanted to stand up and scream: "Well, if you would actually HELP US rather than chastise us, then maybe we would be better!" *lets out a long strong of cuss words* I hated her. I hope that teacher's book gets rejected a thousand times until she sinks into a deep depression in which she cannot get out of. Then she'll know how she made us feel. I know, I'm cruel, but she was so cocky. She boasted how all her students loved her. roflmao Yeah right! Every student who ever had her hated her. Here's why: She lost papers and when you told her she might have lost them she never bothered looking for them. Instead, she blamed it on you. But yet, you turned papers in and she would leave them sitting their for three months, meaning that papers are most likely to get lost. She was always so insulting, and yet she was overly sensitive. I tried to tell the class about what people did to abuse dogs, and she wouldn't let me! Someone also mentioned--and I know it was wrong of him--that Obama was likely to get shot in office, and she burst into tears! She always loved to show off how fabulous and wonderful she was in her high school days, and she would brag about her fabulous and wonderful kids who looked like plastic Abercrombie and Fitch models. That woman was a walking oxymoron. Loved her class, but despised her.

But I'm kicking butt in AP Lit this year, and the teacher's doing a fabulous job.
Back to top Go down
http://chronicle.augusta.com/xtreme/
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 2:14 am

Louisa Lynn wrote:
Zara Sahana 007 wrote:
WHAT!?!?!?!?!? That's so unfair...

My finals are all of next week and I'm freaking out. I haven't even finished my college apps yet and I have a college interview tomorrow. My life will be HELL for the next week...

Breath, Zara. You can do it! You're the Master of Procrastination, and that still doesn't stop you from getting high marks. And good luck with college stuff! Interviews aren't really as bad as they make it sound like... lol! GOOD LUCK and [ADVANCE] MERRY CHRISTMAS! head

lol!

My grades have actually been slipping recently. I'm so ashamed of my 73 on my Hamlet test. HAMLET! My most favorite Shakespeare play! But maybe it was a bad day...

"Master of Procrastination"-- lol!
Although you're right. I'm procrastinating on my World Geography right now. Go figure...
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Number of posts : 6193
Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 am

Zara Sahana 007 wrote:

My finals are all of next week and I'm freaking out. I haven't even finished my college apps yet and I have a college interview tomorrow. My life will be HELL for the next week...

Breath, Zara. You can do it! You're the Master of Procrastination, and that still doesn't stop you from getting high marks. And good luck with college stuff! Interviews aren't really as bad as they make it sound like... lol! GOOD LUCK and [ADVANCE] MERRY CHRISTMAS! head
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

Dictionary Definition : Louisa Lynn--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that has almost everything in common with another species: Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous. This specimen is always found with Asian (Filipino) descent and is a loyal friend to the "good side" during the epic Choco War. A common mutualistic companion found with this specimen is a Pokemon (most likely, the epic Arceus). This species is closely related to the species Homo Sapiens Tourterelleous. Common names include Lynn's Angel.

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:57 am

Tourterelle wrote:
I have no final exams before Christmas break! lol!

Congrats on being done with yours, though! Consoling

Wow, lucky! affraid So is it your Christmas break already? If you didn't have any exams, what have you been doing in school? hippie
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 1:55 am

Solveig wrote:
Hey, congratulations Smile Enjoy your free time as long as it lasts!

A question on the side: Will everyone be finished before Christmas? I am right now fighting with the conclusion to my Jane Austen paper, and hating every minute of it - and I know very well that I have another paper waiting for me which is to be written in my Christmas holidays. This term is never going to end.

Oh, well. I'll make it work. woooork

I just hope you'll come back after your break!
huuuug

lol! Thanks!

Ugh, bummer. It's always a pain to write term papers. But don't worry, I'm sure you'll get through it! Consoling

Yup, I think I'm coming back on Jan. 15, 2009. Not really sure, my dad's a secretive guy. And I don't bother asking him. I'm leaving this afternoon, so I better say it now: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE! santa santa santa santa huuuug huuuug huuuug huuuug huuuug huuuug huuuug huuuug
Back to top Go down
Zara Mikazuki
Guru
Guru
Zara Mikazuki

Number of posts : 4826
Location : The computer of the Biology Research Lab......procrastinating.
Dictionary Definition : Zara Sahana 007- Also known as "Zara," this abnormal specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens exhibits various bizarre behaviors. The most common of these include James Bond obsession, video game fever, and perhaps the strangest of all, a certain fondness for mathematics. Similar to other Homo Sapiens of the Literary Cabinet world, Zara Sahana 007 displays procrastination in brilliant forms, but will not admit to her oddball ways

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Talkatoast

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:26 pm

I have a feeling I might have to do an out-of-class essay on Macbeth though. I'm definitely actually going to try on this one because it was A LOT more interesting than Chaucer's Canterbury Tales.
Back to top Go down
Tourterelle
Guru
Guru
Tourterelle

Number of posts : 7942
Dictionary Definition : Tourterelle--a unique specimen of the female gender of Homo Sapiens that exhibits behaviors such as excessive procrastination, chocolate creation (in direct contradiction to the Law of Conservation of Matter), and overall insanity. Common names include Nicholle, CQ (Chocolate Queen), Crackhead, and Miss Martini Maniac. Lately, this individual has reportedly been seen dancing in a banana costume and drinking an excessive amount of martinis.
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:25 pm

I have no final exams before Christmas break! lol!

Congrats on being done with yours, though! Consoling
Back to top Go down
Laura
Admin
Laura

Number of posts : 2387
Dictionary Definition : Laura: Also known as "Solveig", her internet pseudonym, this female specimen of Homo Sapiens founded the Literary Cabinet world. One can spot "Laura," by the fun she has grading papers and drinking coffee, with triple coffee consumption ever since she quit smoking. Like another species, Homo Sapiens Zarasahanous, she enjoys picking at the extreme Twilight fans. This specimen is particularly fond of procrastinating, as most of the other species of the Literary Cabinet Universe are.
Registration date : 2008-12-02

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:06 pm

Hey, congratulations Smile Enjoy your free time as long as it lasts!

A question on the side: Will everyone be finished before Christmas? I am right now fighting with the conclusion to my Jane Austen paper, and hating every minute of it - and I know very well that I have another paper waiting for me which is to be written in my Christmas holidays. This term is never going to end.

Oh, well. I'll make it work. woooork

I just hope you'll come back after your break!
huuuug
Back to top Go down
https://literarycabinet.forumotion.com
Talkatoast
Aspiring newbie
Aspiring newbie
Talkatoast

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:42 am

I'm exempting all mine! So my break starts Wednesday for me! head
Back to top Go down
BeautyBlitz
Guru
Guru
BeautyBlitz

Number of posts : 1882
Dictionary Definition : Rodent - Homo Rodentiensis is a typical LC creature. Always ready to laugh about stupidity, this being has long occupied a special moderator status on the LC. As one of the very few LC creatures who actually can get and keep a partner, she is the object of constant envy. Though madness is not part of the average Rodents characteristics, this particular feature can at times be subject to change, especially when striken by severe sleep deprivation.
Awards : I'm Free! 1st_place
Registration date : 2008-12-02

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 10:31 am

Have a good christmas!!!

santa
Back to top Go down
denizenofevil
denizenofevil

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-12-03

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:10 am

Gaahh!! I'm so jealous! Christmas break starts next Friday but until then, i have papers and exams to finish!
Back to top Go down
Louisa
Guru
Guru
Louisa

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: I'm Free!   I'm Free! EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 5:52 am

Exams just ended today! victory I feel like jumping and screaming. bouncy Everyone was really excited to pass the test paper already.

Since there was nothing left to do and there was still 2 hours left 'till dismissal, there was a Mass for Advent. On Tuesday, there's a Christmas party for everyone, but I won't be able to attend because tomorrow I'm going to hop on a plane for Canada. I'm both excited and nervous. So possibly I won't be around here (and Y!A) for a few weeks; it actually depends. I'm staying at my cousin's house over there so maybe I could use his computer. joint

I just wanted to share! See you around, people! hippie Peace...

Well, Christmas break is just around the corner! Got any plans? I can finally catch up on my reading and my "novel." lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Free! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Free!   I'm Free! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Free!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Literary Cabinet :: Archive-
Jump to: